Bad News for Obama: Surprising Decline in Economic Pessimism This Week

I think it a grand idea. In fact, that is what Obama has been advocating, at least the later. I think he could set the first example of 'compassion' for leveling the playing field. In these last two weeks, he can split the nearly billion dollars he's received in donations, (from here and abroad). That way, we can see if it's his ideas that are selling and the 'little guy' will have a chance. :rofl::rofl:

Even better yet he can give McCain an even split on his campaign donations. This would be practicing what he preaches about spreading the wealth around!

50 million or more determine the next president, not 2,000 people who are surveyed in polls like the one above. Kerry lead, Gore lead, but didn't matter in the end. Hell, Bush got 50% plus vote in 2004. Something Clinton never did. Which is sad.

How about the top 40% pay the same taxes as the bottom 40% or visa versa?

Even better yet why don't we just give all our money to the government and let the government divide it up evenly?

Now I know you liberals hate to give specific answers to specific questions but can you please list out "every self respecting economist on the planet" excluding those from Cube, Venezuela, Iran, Syria and North Korea.

:lol:

Kate Begley, Andrew McCulloch, Gerry Strange, Trevor Bark, John Callaghan, Greig Charnock.....basically every board member of the CSE you tool.

Exactly, if approval ratings are so low for congress as a whole body....why are the majority of congressmen serving for an average of 15-20 years at time? If they really cared the states would elect different representitives like they should be doing every couple years.

It's because, as Tip O'Neill used to say, "all politics is local"... and people only care about a) how their locale is treated by their pols; b_ how they are treated when they contact their pols; and c) how their pols vote on the issues that concern them.... and that last is probably the least important, because I doubt most people know how their politicos vote except on the most high profile issues.

50 million or more determine the next president, not 2,000 people who are surveyed in polls like the one above. Kerry lead, Gore lead, but didn't matter in the end. Hell, Bush got 50% plus vote in 2004. Something Clinton never did. Which is sad.

Ever hear of Ross Perot?

Riiiiiight. No Republicans would exploit the middle class to vote against their own best interests with the right wedge issues.

So while not giving a 'for instance' you are admitting that is what is being done by Obama.

Forum List

Back