Bad news for Al Franken (D). Only 22% in his state support him staying in office in new poll

Yes, Virginia, There Is Vote Fraud | PressReleasePoint Quite wonderful, knowing that I am about 1000 times smarter than you, a dumbass of the Nth degree...

demotivational_liberals_work_hard_to_be_stupid.jpg
Did I make you angry Dean......That is why you put up the funny? Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaahhaaaaaa...

View attachment 161937

Sigh

Hey dummy... How did I post a funny because I'm mad at your post when I posted before you?

Answer that little question genius.
Dean, it is said when people get mad at another poster they put up funny, to show their displeasure... Why did you put up the funny?

Your head rattles when you shake it, doesn't it?
are you mad?

Nope

That 22% are the same criminals who elected him in the first place

He won because campaign people put forth a great effort.

It's not easy to visit so many mental hospitals and get them to vote.
Lying sack of shit, he lost, but it took up to 5 recounts for enough Republican votes to be lost...Only fucking way you shitfucks can win....

Just curious... How does it feel to be as stupid as you are?
Yes, Virginia, There Is Vote Fraud | PressReleasePoint
In 2008, Democrat Al Franken became the 60th vote for Obamacare by eking out a 312-vote victory over incumbent Minnesota senator Norm Coleman after several squirrely recounts that involved, among other irregularities, ballots found in car trunks. Later, it came out that more than 1,000 convicted felons had voted illegally. I wonder whom they voted for.
Quite wonderful, knowing that I am about 1000 times smarter than you, a dumbass of the Nth degree...

I'm a registered independent conservative and my post was a JOKE.

Franken got votes from mental hospitals...see?

See now?

How about now?

Troglodyte

He can't tell you were joking b/c he is a humorless dick. Also, mind-numbingly retarded.

Bad news for Al Franken (D). Only 22% in his state support him staying in office in new poll

--LOL

Minnesota has gone down hill so far

that they will simply replace him with another leftist whack-ado

--LOL

He won because campaign people put forth a great effort.

It's not easy to visit so many mental hospitals and get them to vote.
Lying sack of shit, he lost, but it took up to 5 recounts for enough Republican votes to be lost...Only fucking way you shitfucks can win....

In 2008, Democrat Al Franken became the 60th vote for Obamacare by eking out a 312-vote victory over incumbent Minnesota senator Norm Coleman after several squirrely recounts that involved, among other irregularities, ballots found in car trunks. Later, it came out that more than 1,000 convicted felons had voted illegally. I wonder whom they voted for.
Quite wonderful, knowing that I am about 1000 times smarter than you, a dumbass of the Nth degree...

See now?

How about now?

Troglodyte

He can't tell you were joking b/c he is a humorless dick. Also, mind-numbingly retarded.
Liberals are about as funny as a man is with boobs......

When you point out what fucking sick people liberals are, they get quite angry...

See now?

How about now?

Troglodyte

Liberals are about as funny as a man is with boobs......

When you point out what fucking sick people liberals are, they get quite angry...

Deanna isn't a liberal, dumb bunny. You missed the joke and then made a bunch of silly assumptions...like always.

--LOL

Minnesota has gone down hill so far

that they will simply replace him with another leftist whack-ado

--LOL

Down hill? How?
America's Best States to Live In
Minnesota, has been a top ten state in many categories, for years. How does your state compare?

KSTP/SurveyUSA: Franken Job Approval Plummets, Many Say He Should Resign

In less than a week since sexual harassment allegations were leveled against Minnesota Senator Al Franken, his approval rating has plummeted and many Minnesotans say he should resign, according to an exclusive KSTP/SurveyUSA poll.

In a poll conducted Monday night after allegations from a second woman were made public, only 22 percent of 600 Minnesotans surveyed said he should remain in office. Another 33 percent say he should resign, while 36 percent say he should wait for results of a Senate Ethics Committee investigation. The poll has a margin of error of +/- 4.1 percent.

"To me the striking findings in this poll are first, that only 22 percent are behind Al Franken staying in office," Carleton College Political Scientist Steven Schier said.

Secondly, he notes there is no demographic group in the poll where a majority say he should remain in office.

If Franken does stay in office, only 32 percent say he can be an "effective" senator. Meanwhile, 37 percent say he would be "ineffective" and 32 percent are not sure...

Unlike Presidential elections, the popular vote matters in state elections.

So what, Harry Reid only had a 9% approval rating before becoming re-elected in Nevada.

Dims don't need voter support, they know all the tricks and traps.

Did I make you angry Dean......That is why you put up the funny? Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaahhaaaaaa...

View attachment 161937

Sigh

Hey dummy... How did I post a funny because I'm mad at your post when I posted before you?

Answer that little question genius.
Dean, it is said when people get mad at another poster they put up funny, to show their displeasure... Why did you put up the funny?

Your head rattles when you shake it, doesn't it?
are you mad?

Nope
Well if you are not dean, the guy I put on ignore than I apologize for the mistake.

Minnesotans will have enuff guys to call out their sickos. Alabama cherishes theirs. Of course it is a backwards state. Always had been always will be. They have a strange form of Christianity down there.

I'm not rdean or whatever his name is.

I am deann or deanna

I'm not a liberal

I'm a registered independent

I'm not a guy

I'm a gal.

So many mistakes in one thread

Minnesotans will have enuff guys to call out their sickos. Alabama cherishes theirs. Of course it is a backwards state. Always had been always will be. They have a strange form of Christianity down there.

Traditionally the religious bigot wing of the Democratic Party has been even larger than its racist bigot wing.

In less than a week since sexual harassment allegations were leveled against Minnesota Senator Al Franken, his approval rating has plummeted and many Minnesotans say he should resign, according to an exclusive KSTP/SurveyUSA poll.

In a poll conducted Monday night after allegations from a second woman were made public, only 22 percent of 600 Minnesotans surveyed said he should remain in office. Another 33 percent say he should resign, while 36 percent say he should wait for results of a Senate Ethics Committee investigation. The poll has a margin of error of +/- 4.1 percent.

"To me the striking findings in this poll are first, that only 22 percent are behind Al Franken staying in office," Carleton College Political Scientist Steven Schier said.

Secondly, he notes there is no demographic group in the poll where a majority say he should remain in office.

If Franken does stay in office, only 32 percent say he can be an "effective" senator. Meanwhile, 37 percent say he would be "ineffective" and 32 percent are not sure...

You guys have been yelling that the left/democrats are ignoring it but this shows that's clearly not true. Which is it?

You guys have been yelling that the left/democrats are ignoring it but this shows that's clearly not true. Which is it?

--LOL

the left likes to hope the problem would go away dumping al

while on the other hand if it had been a republican

the left would condemn the whole party and anyone who voted for a republican

--LOL

the left likes to hope the problem would go away dumping al

while on the other hand if it had been a republican

the left would condemn the whole party and anyone who voted for a republican
Well that's true though. The right did not care or ask for investigations or clarifications on the many accusations against Trump and still voted for him.

Name a similar recent situation carried out by the left.

Franken's rising political star obscured by accusations

WASHINGTON (AP) — "Many of you have jobs, many of you have families," Sen. Al Franken told Democratic leaders gathered on the eve of a hotly contested governor's election in Virginia. After an expectant pause, he leaned into the microphone and added, "Ignore them."

Franken was jokingly beseeching activists to get out the vote the following day, in what ended up as a surprisingly decisive victory for Democratic candidate Ralph Northam. But the moment, barely two weeks ago, also underscored how high the one-time "Saturday Night Live" comic had risen in his party's firmament.

After spending much of his nearly nine years as senator trying to shed his funnyman image and quietly digging into issues like internet access and consumer protection, he was now a draw at political events and mentioned by some as a 2020 presidential possibility. Months of savaging some of President Donald Trump's appointees had turned the Harvard-educated Franken into a weapon of choice for Democrats eager to attack the administration and energize party voters.

Now, Franken's rising trajectory has been interrupted by allegations he had physical contact with four women without their permission. He faces a Senate ethics investigation for improper conduct and hasn't been seen publicly since the first claims of misbehavior last week. His future is suddenly unclear.

"It's always a great disappointment when leaders you like and admire do bad stuff," said Mike Lux, a liberal Democratic consultant. He said it was premature to say how the allegations would affect Franken's career. But, Lux added, "If more incidents come to light, he's got a real problem."

Los Angeles radio anchor Leeann Tweeden last week said Franken had put his tongue in her mouth during a 2006 USO tour, before he became senator. She also posted a photo of him with his hands above her chest as she slept wearing a flak vest aboard a military plane. Franken, 66, has apologized.

Another woman, Lindsay Menz, said Monday he'd squeezed her buttocks in 2010 while posing for a photo at the Minnesota State Fair. Franken, by then a senator, said he didn't remember the picture but expressed remorse that Menz felt "disrespected."

In a story published Wednesday by the Huffington Post, two more women alleged that Franken touched their buttocks during campaign events in 2007 and 2008.

Franken canceled a sold-out appearance in Atlanta to promote his book, "Al Franken, Giant of the Senate." His aides have said he's "spending time with his family and doing a lot of reflecting."...

...Franken came to the Senate after a months-long recount gave him a 312-vote victory in his 2008 election. He immediately distanced himself from his decades of professional comedy, which included off-color jokes about rape and disparaging women, and avoided national reporters....

Franken comes up for re-election in 2020. Moore is facing an election on 12Dec17. One is accused of improper advances toward grown women. The other improper advances toward teenage girls as young as 14. Franken has admitted and apologized for his idiocy, a lot too late, but at least has done that. Moore has denied all, in spite of the confirmation of his predations by mall workers and police officers. A bit of difference in the severity of stepping outside of societal norms.

Franken comes up for re-election in 2020. Moore is facing an election on 12Dec17. One is accused of improper advances toward grown women. The other improper advances toward teenage girls as young as 14. Franken has admitted and apologized for his idiocy, a lot too late, but at least has done that. Moore has denied all, in spite of the confirmation of his predations by mall workers and police officers. A bit of difference in the severity of stepping outside of societal norms.
So when you grope a sleeping woman's boobs, all you have to do is say "I am Sorry" and then not face any punishment? What about groping a sleeping woman's crotch and saying you're sorry for that? Is that like saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" then be found guilty of perjury, but get off without doing time? Damn, I need to find a large breasted woman...

171116-al-franken-leeann-tweeden-airplane-se-1105a_cb9f480792e20ac72774e3fb068bc5dd-810x537.jpg

Forum List

Back