Bad news for Al Franken (D). Only 22% in his state support him staying in office in new poll

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
KSTP/SurveyUSA: Franken Job Approval Plummets, Many Say He Should Resign

In less than a week since sexual harassment allegations were leveled against Minnesota Senator Al Franken, his approval rating has plummeted and many Minnesotans say he should resign, according to an exclusive KSTP/SurveyUSA poll.

In a poll conducted Monday night after allegations from a second woman were made public, only 22 percent of 600 Minnesotans surveyed said he should remain in office. Another 33 percent say he should resign, while 36 percent say he should wait for results of a Senate Ethics Committee investigation. The poll has a margin of error of +/- 4.1 percent.

"To me the striking findings in this poll are first, that only 22 percent are behind Al Franken staying in office," Carleton College Political Scientist Steven Schier said.

Secondly, he notes there is no demographic group in the poll where a majority say he should remain in office.

If Franken does stay in office, only 32 percent say he can be an "effective" senator. Meanwhile, 37 percent say he would be "ineffective" and 32 percent are not sure...

Unlike Presidential elections, the popular vote matters in state elections.

KSTP/SurveyUSA: Franken Job Approval Plummets, Many Say He Should Resign

In less than a week since sexual harassment allegations were leveled against Minnesota Senator Al Franken, his approval rating has plummeted and many Minnesotans say he should resign, according to an exclusive KSTP/SurveyUSA poll.

In a poll conducted Monday night after allegations from a second woman were made public, only 22 percent of 600 Minnesotans surveyed said he should remain in office. Another 33 percent say he should resign, while 36 percent say he should wait for results of a Senate Ethics Committee investigation. The poll has a margin of error of +/- 4.1 percent.

"To me the striking findings in this poll are first, that only 22 percent are behind Al Franken staying in office," Carleton College Political Scientist Steven Schier said.

Secondly, he notes there is no demographic group in the poll where a majority say he should remain in office.

If Franken does stay in office, only 32 percent say he can be an "effective" senator. Meanwhile, 37 percent say he would be "ineffective" and 32 percent are not sure...

Unlike Presidential elections, the popular vote matters in state elections.
Bad news for Al(Jazeera) Frankenstein is good news for the rest of US.. God is working his mysterious ways again....More popcorn as the drama continues to unfold...

I Dream Of Jeannie Popcorn GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

That 22% are the same criminals who elected him in the first place

He won because campaign people put forth a great effort.

It's not easy to visit so many mental hospitals and get them to vote.
Lying sack of shit, he lost, but it took up to 5 recounts for enough Republican votes to be lost...Only fucking way you shitfucks can win....

Lying sack of shit, he lost, but it took up to 5 recounts for enough Republican votes to be lost...Only fucking way you shitfucks can win....

Just curious... How does it feel to be as stupid as you are?

Yes, Virginia, There Is Vote Fraud | PressReleasePoint
In 2008, Democrat Al Franken became the 60th vote for Obamacare by eking out a 312-vote victory over incumbent Minnesota senator Norm Coleman after several squirrely recounts that involved, among other irregularities, ballots found in car trunks. Later, it came out that more than 1,000 convicted felons had voted illegally. I wonder whom they voted for.
Quite wonderful, knowing that I am about 1000 times smarter than you, a dumbass of the Nth degree...

demotivational_liberals_work_hard_to_be_stupid.jpg

What are the other choices?
22% for staying in his office
44% for staying there and away from everyone else
and 99% for going to the Principal's office

In 2008, Democrat Al Franken became the 60th vote for Obamacare by eking out a 312-vote victory over incumbent Minnesota senator Norm Coleman after several squirrely recounts that involved, among other irregularities, ballots found in car trunks. Later, it came out that more than 1,000 convicted felons had voted illegally. I wonder whom they voted for.
Quite wonderful, knowing that I am about 1000 times smarter than you, a dumbass of the Nth degree...

I'm a registered independent conservative and my post was a JOKE.

Franken got votes from mental hospitals...see?

See now?

How about now?

Troglodyte

Did I make you angry Dean......That is why you put up the funny? Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaahhaaaaaa...

upload_2017-8-31_11-39-10.png

See now?

How about now?

Troglodyte
You are a fucking liar and sociopath(redundant statement) liberal..
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Did I make you angry Dean......That is why you put up the funny? Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaahhaaaaaa...

View attachment 161937

Sigh

Hey dummy... How did I post a funny because I'm mad at your post when I posted before you?

Answer that little question genius.

See now?

How about now?

Troglodyte
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

What do I need to apologize for dumbubba?

View attachment 161937

Sigh

Hey dummy... How did I post a funny because I'm mad at your post when I posted before you?

Dean, it is said when people get mad at another poster they put up funny, to show their displeasure... Why did you put up the funny?

See now?

How about now?

Troglodyte

Then I will apologize for you...I am sorry Dean that you are a fucking stupid liberal...there, does that work?

View attachment 161937

Sigh

Dean, it is said when people get mad at another poster they put up funny, to show their displeasure... Why did you put up the funny?

Your head rattles when you shake it, doesn't it?

View attachment 161937

Sigh

Your head rattles when you shake it, doesn't it?
are you mad?

See now?

How about now?

Troglodyte

Then I will apologize for you...I am sorry Dean that you are a fucking stupid liberal...there, does that work?

It might work for me if I were either stupid or liberal.

Forum List

Back