Bad Haircut

Lol i just clicked your new avatar bonzi to blow it up.and see who the character is and i.broght me to your wall or whatever it is. Jesus christ it must fuckin suck bein a girl here. Guys are so thirsty it.makes.me fuckin depressed, god damn

It's funny actually - I don't get bothered much ... men actually have pretty good instincts (they just don't like women to know it.... ) - then can tell when you are "off limits".... ;)
they cant all tell that, theyre fucking scumbags the lot of them. And i love most ppl though. Err, loosely like.

uh huh.....

Lol i just clicked your new avatar bonzi to blow it up.and see who the character is and i.broght me to your wall or whatever it is. Jesus christ it must fuckin suck bein a girl here. Guys are so thirsty it.makes.me fuckin depressed, god damn

It's funny actually - I don't get bothered much ... men actually have pretty good instincts (they just don't like women to know it.... ) - then can tell when you are "off limits".... ;)
they cant all tell that, theyre fucking scumbags the lot of them. And i love most ppl though. Err, loosely like.

uh huh.....
lol you ninja

I've never had to wear a hat, but my bangs were cut uneven one time to where I had to brush them to the side of my head as best as I could.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

My hair is one of my greatest treasure. My grand father and my father has thick full hair when they passed away. I guess its hereditary. Kind of long just like the picture ( that's not me). I don't remember having a bad haircut cause it's the same women thats been cutting my hair in last 25 years I think.

6c6d8c6d78e393a3f73a63e2e4d1483c.jpg

Hasn't everyone had at least one bad haircut in their lives, unless you're 5 years old maybe. :dunno: What the hell?
Maybe I did... But just can't remember.

I've had a couple probably. I cut my own hair at least one time when I was very young. I know that I probably didn't do a very good job. :lol: I've had some hair styles that were like . . . mehhhh. Lol.

Forum List

Back