Bad Haircut

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Have you ever had a really bad haircut, the kind where you have to wear a hat or think about purchasing a wig?

Only ONCE have I had one so bad it was humiliating. It didn't help that I was in Jr. High (13 or so) - my boyfriend even broke up with me over it. I went from hair similar to my avi to something like this.... nevermind, I can't find any ugly short hair cut pics to even compare it with.

Of course, my SISTER cut my hair so I think she did it on purpose.... fortunately, it only took a month or so for it to grow back to look decent again....

I grew up with bad haircuts, then joined the military where the trend continued. Last one I got was at a salon school. Dumb chick spent 1/2 on one side of my head doing a razor cut, should have checked it out sooner. I left without paying and have done my own since, something like the mid eighties. I use a Flowbee.

In the 9th grade I had a nice Surfer hair do, and I let my sister plug in some clippers one day by my gram's pool motor and the bitch musta seen so crooked, I ended up having the shave the whole thing off. Then we had this really really stupid/gullible french teacher, and two of my friends went to her and told her they're really worried about me and think I joined a skin head cult, so she kept me after class and wanted to have a chat about it. It was hilarious, and she is so fucking dumb.

haven't had a bad haircut since I started doing it myself

I grew up with bad haircuts, then joined the military where the trend continued. Last one I got was at a salon school. Dumb chick spent 1/2 on one side of my head doing a razor cut, should have checked it out sooner. I left without paying and have done my own since, something like the mid eighties. I use a Flowbee.

I actually do my own hair now too.....
I hate when salons cut my bangs too short (I don't really have straight bangs, but the hair around my forehead) or just plain out can't or don't listen to you - so, I know what I like and just do it myself also.... hard when you have medium length hair but it can be done! Looks better and no $.

Im toying with the idea of shaving it all off. I typically wear a baseball cap anyhow. Ill always keep my noggin tan though, super white shaved heads look super aryan. Im an Italian boy, aint no nazi

In the 9th grade I had a nice Surfer hair do, and I let my sister plug in some clippers one day by my gram's pool motor and the bitch musta seen so crooked, I ended up having the shave the whole thing off. Then we had this really really stupid/gullible french teacher, and two of my friends went to her and told her they're really worried about me and think I joined a skin head cult, so she kept me after class and wanted to have a chat about it. It was hilarious, and she is so fucking dumb.

well since you are super-hot doesn't really matter now does it... :razz:

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Im toying with the idea of shaving it all off. I typically wear a baseball cap anyhow. Ill always keep my noggin tan though, super white shaved heads look super aryan. Im an Italian boy, aint no nazi

When I lost 2/3s of it, I decided to shave the rest

its a scary step cuz i dunno what my head shape is.under my hair yanno?

it grows back.... you'll survive.. and if you have a g/f etc. and they dump you you'll know they were not really interested anyway.....

it grows back.... you'll survive.. and if you have a g/f etc. and they dump you you'll know they were not really interested anyway.....
imma married fellow with 2 kids

it grows back

Not always

imma married fellow with 2 kids

well you are totally safe then.. unless you are afraid of the wife and kids mocking you ;)

hubby would totally mock me if it happened!

it grows back

Not always

well yeah that is a scary thought, especially for a woman.
men get to be bald, fat, go shirtless - women still love them anyway.....

Ill never let the battle of age and gravity beat me cuz if i dont take care of my meat wagon i dont deserve to live

Routinely break out the clipper with a #1 on em in the summer.
It's way cooler and you dont have to take care of it.
Told the wife it's like going full circle,used to hate it when I was a kid though.
I'll let it grow out a little in the winter and thats the only time I'll pay for a haircut.

Lol i just clicked your new avatar bonzi to blow it up.and see who the character is and i.broght me to your wall or whatever it is. Jesus christ it must fuckin suck bein a girl here. Guys are so thirsty it.makes.me fuckin depressed, god damn

Lol i just clicked your new avatar bonzi to blow it up.and see who the character is and i.broght me to your wall or whatever it is. Jesus christ it must fuckin suck bein a girl here. Guys are so thirsty it.makes.me fuckin depressed, god damn

It's funny actually - I don't get bothered much ... men actually have pretty good instincts (they just don't like women to know it.... ) - then can tell when you are "off limits".... ;)

It's funny actually - I don't get bothered much ... men actually have pretty good instincts (they just don't like women to know it.... ) - then can tell when you are "off limits".... ;)
they cant all tell that, theyre fucking scumbags the lot of them. And i love most ppl though. Err, loosely like.

Forum List

Back