Bad Gateway... Every Morning.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Why does this site go down every morning between 4, and 5 AM Central time? It happens like clockwork. Any particular reason?

Why does this site go down every morning between 4, and 5 AM Central time? It happens like clockwork. Any particular reason?
The nails get loose and they have to pull the electric plug when they hammer the nails back into place.

It's a type of forum maintenance, it is at approx 10.50AM-11.10AM with me, it occur this morning approx 10.55AM 25 minutes ago.

it's time to feed the squirrels.

yes, been like that for years, inconvenient for those of us up at that time.

I am not that often on in the morning my time these days, but when I am like today it has happened, I used to be on in the mornings often and it happened each morning always the same as today at approx 10.50AM-11.10AM for approx 10-15 minutes in duration.

it's time to feed the squirrels.

yes, been like that for years, inconvenient for those of us up at that time.

I am not that often on in the morning my time these days, but when I am like today it has happened, I used to be on in the mornings often and it happened each morning always the same as today at approx 10.50AM-11.10AM for approx 10-15 minutes in duration.

Are you on Central European Time?

Forum List

Back