bad day

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
It's a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I have to go in for a colonscopy. The worst was drinking that horrible stuff yesterday. I haven't eaten in two days, I'm HUNGRY!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I remember when my dad had one. I was staying at their house because I had just had my son. Just say he had to jump up many times to run to the bathroom and he had the chills really bad.

My primary care physician wants me to have one of those because my GF died of cancer of the bowel.

I have no symptoms, no problems with my GI tract at all, so I'm passing on that opportunity.

My primary care physician wants me to have one of those because my GF died of cancer of the bowel.

I have no symptoms, no problems with my GI tract at all, so I'm passing on that opportunity.

Lets just hope that you don't also find yourself passing from the same thing your GF did.

crossed-fingers.jpg

Everyone should have one when they turn 40, and every five years after that.
I had one when I was 30. I'll never have another one. It was the most painful procedure I ever had done, so painful that I screamed even though I was under anesthesia.

Sheila, I hope you aren't reading this and that yours is not painful.

Everyone should have one when they turn 40, and every five years after that.
I had one when I was 30. I'll never have another one. It was the most painful procedure I ever had done, so painful that I screamed even though I was under anesthesia.

Sheila, I hope you aren't reading this and that yours is not painful.

Well, mine was painful, they shot me up with drugs THREE times. But thankfully, after the drugs finally kicked in, it wasn't so bad. It's over now and I don't have to have another one for TEN years...whoopie!!!!

Everything came out fine.

You could move to Australia.

It'll get better. :)

We really are the lucky country over here.

Our economy is one of the few that did not go into recession, our stimulus was tight and targeted, we had a budget surplus when the global recession started, our banks are in good shape financially and required no bail out, our housing market dipped slightly but is recovering and our resource sector is about to boom again as China picks back up.

I have lived in the United States and Australia (plus a lot of other countries) and I find our health care system light years superior to the US, treatment is quick, easy to access and of a high quality. Drugs are much cheaper here as well.

Working conditions here are much better, four weeks paid leave (leave loading, they literally pay you more when you go on leave!) one year unpaid maternity leave if you so wish, for both sexes, plus a baby bonus of 5,000 to have a baby, higher minimum wages, and general wages in relation to the cost of living.

And the beer, well, let me just say I was never a drunk in the US.

You could move to Australia.

It'll get better. :)

We really are the lucky country over here.

Our economy is one of the few that did not go into recession, our stimulus was tight and targeted, we had a budget surplus when the global recession started, our banks are in good shape financially and required no bail out, our housing market dipped slightly but is recovering and our resource sector is about to boom again as China picks back up.

I have lived in the United States and Australia (plus a lot of other countries) and I find our health care system light years superior to the US, treatment is quick, easy to access and of a high quality. Drugs are much cheaper here as well.

Working conditions here are much better, four weeks paid leave (leave loading, they literally pay you more when you go on leave!) one year unpaid maternity leave if you so wish, for both sexes, plus a baby bonus of 5,000 to have a baby, higher minimum wages, and general wages in relation to the cost of living.

And the beer, well, let me just say I was never a drunk in the US.

Great, make me feel worse....:(

Does Australia have illegal immigrants? Maybe I could come on a tourist visa and stay, lol.

Forum List

Back