Bad Cop, No Donut

Incompetence or a cold blooded killer? This wasn't this cops first rodeo.

Graphic Video Released Showing Cop Kill Elderly Librarian During a Police Demo

Punta Gorda, FL — She only intended to support police — whose collective, national reputation has been sullied by countless questionable killings — so, Mary Knowlton attended the Citizens Academy to try and understand the dangers of policing firsthand.

Instead, the 73-year-old retired librarian discovered too late why the pervasive fear of law enforcement in the United States is not only perfectly justified, it’s sound advice — Punta Gorda Police Officer Lee Coel fatally shot Knowlton during a demonstration for which she volunteered — because the inexcusably inept cop had loaded live instead of blank rounds in his firearm.

Read more at Graphic Video Released Showing Cop Kill Elderly Librarian During a Police Demo

I stop by every once in awhile to see how many other people give a shit about your posts. Apparently there are very few. Great use of your time sport.

Keep it up. You are changing the world!
15,674 views. Yep, very few give a shit. Hell, boy, just the fact that you give a shit makes it all worth my while. How much have you cost the taxpayers?

The Cost of Police "Just Doing Their Jobs"

People always look at a car wreck when they drive by too, don't they? That's what you are, a car wreck.

But only people like yourself keep coming back to look at the mangled bodies of their friends.

Ok. Go upstairs and tell your mom you need your meds.

Ladies and Gentlemen:
Let me introduce you to "Trump.Stamped" (see above post). T.S. claims to be a law enforcement officer. If you should read back through this thread you'll notice T.S. has nothing adult to add to this topic. His every post is childish and his every post would make a 6th grade bully somewhat proud. Is T.S. a reflection of other cops? Is his immaturity what you would expect from someone trusted with the security of your neighborhood? Could you possibly trust this individual to not throw a child like temper tantrum and assault your grandmother, shoot your dog, or falsify charges against you?

I have dealt with many LEO and, unfortunately, T.S. is a representation of most. Not all, but most.

To T.S.: Thank you very much for providing yourself as an example of how the average American cop interacts with the general public.

Cops protecting cops? Cops punishing whistleblowers? SAY IT ISN'T SO! In 'murica cops are good, honest, trustworthy individuals who serve tirelessly to protect us from ourselves!

Exclusive: Police Chief Accused of Arresting Innocent People to Cover Up Cop’s Suicide

Round Lake Park, IL — We first brought you the story of small town Round Lake Park, Illinois’ problems with its police chief, George Filenko. If it wasn’t enough that his police force is suing him, that he’s accused of bullying a woman into a false confession (Melissa Calusinski), that the police union president outed him as being incompetent, that the police department then arrested a celebrated whistleblower (Coroner Thomas Rudd), maybe the latest news of alleged unlawful arrests will be enough to force the Chief to resign or be fired.

While it’s important to note Filenko hasn’t been named as a defendant in the current federal lawsuit, sources close to the case say he’s likely to be named a defendant in the newly filed lawsuit. Filenko was, according to former Lake County, Illinois Coroner Dr. Thomas Rudd, and others, directly responsible for the subsequent chaos surrounding the suicide of Fox Lake Police Lieutenant Joe Gliniewicz. At the time, Filenko was the commander of the Lake County Major Crimes Task Force, the same one responsible for investigating Gliniewicz’ death.

Read more at Exclusive: Police Chief Accused of Arresting Innocent People to Cover Up Cop's Suicide

Instead of the sheep attacking the wolf they vastly outnumbered, they stood back and baaed as they awaited their turns to be slaughtered.

Wake up people. What you see in videos like the one in the link below is a docile, complacent, populace who believe badges and blue costumes give men the right to abuse your parents and your children. And you. With impunity. If you have not experienced police abuse - first hand or via an acquaintance or friend - you will someday. I guarantee it.This must end. Now.

Cop Faces 7 Years After Video Shows Him Smash a Man’s Head In With a Taser

Rockville Centre, RI — A Rockville Centre police officer is on trial for a May 2016 beating he gave to two brothers. The beating was captured on video and was bad enough to warrant an investigation and subsequent charges.

The incident began on the evening of the 8th, at a bar near South Park Avenue. Officer Anthony Federico arrived on the scene to investigate reports of a fight taking place. When he approached brothers Kevin and Brendan Kavanagh, the officer engaged the two.

The discussion quickly turned violent as Federico attempted to arrest both men — for no reason. He tasered Brendan, and Kevin can be seen taking a swipe at Federico. The officer’s actions may have been justified up until that point, and probably would have been justified in taking Kevin down as well, but he made a costly mistake. Instead of punching Kevin with his fists, he chose to punch him with the blunt edge of his taser, an action for which prosecutors have criminally charged him.

Read more at Cop Faces 7 Years After Video Shows Him Smash a Man's Head In With a Taser

How would you, fncceo, as an LEO, reacts to a citizen/slave wearing a bullet proof vest?

For starters, where I work, it's legal for a member of public to wear body armor

A normal person can wear a Class II covert armor, the same worn by most LEO except tactical units, and not causing a disturbance is none of my concern.

Some guy running around in a Class III multi cam SAPI plate carrier like Gulf War cosplay is looking to cause a scene or draw attention to himself. I will observe and, if he's not causing a scene, I will deny him the attention he so obviously craves.

Even off duty the house slave has power over the field slave.

State Law Makes it a Felony to Touch a Police Officer Even Off-Duty and Out of Uniform
Read more at State Law Makes it a Felony to Touch a Police Officer Even Off-Duty and Out of Uniform

It will be struck down. You can't make anyone in a society beyond the law in all matters. We've seen what bad cops are capable of and we've also seen there are plenty of bad cops that will use this to get people they don't like to fight with them and get charged.

Wherever this was, Oklahoma I believe, has just come off the rails.

Even off duty the house slave has power over the field slave.

State Law Makes it a Felony to Touch a Police Officer Even Off-Duty and Out of Uniform
Read more at State Law Makes it a Felony to Touch a Police Officer Even Off-Duty and Out of Uniform

It will be struck down. You can't make anyone in a society beyond the law in all matters. We've seen what bad cops are capable of and we've also seen there are plenty of bad cops that will use this to get people they don't like to fight with them and get charged.

Wherever this was, Oklahoma I believe, has just come off the rails.
I will be keeping an eye on it. I believe it will pass. There is a trend of giving more powers to the police (state) at the expense of the peoples rights.

Yanno..................I've got a question as someone who has served 20 years in the U.S. Navy, which means the military.

How come the police are held to LOWER standards than the military?

I think they should be held to the same, because they are both supposed to defend us and protect us.

And kill him they did.

‘Motherf**ker! I’m Going to Kill You!’ Video Shows Cops Torture Teen to Death with Tasers

Mesquite, TX — Kathy and Robert Dyer got a phone call one night that is every parent’s nightmare — their son, Graham, was in the hospital. The 18-year-old boy had been severely injured during a struggle with police and was fighting for his life — a fight he would lose.

When Kathy and Robert got to the hospital that night, police refused to let them see their son. “They said he was in serious trouble — that he had felony charges for assaulting an officer,” Kathy recalled.

Graham had taken LSD that night and his friends called police after he had a bad reaction to it. Police claimed Graham injured himself as they drove him to jail. While the video does show Graham flailing back and forth, police failed to mention to the parents that they’d tortured him, repeatedly, with a taser — including deploying it on his genitalia.

Read more at 'Motherf**ker! I'm Going to Kill You!' Video Shows Cops Torture Teen to Death with Tasers

Yanno..................I've got a question as someone who has served 20 years in the U.S. Navy, which means the military.

How come the police are held to LOWER standards than the military?

I think they should be held to the same, because they are both supposed to defend us and protect us.
Unfortunately, the US Supremes ruled the police have 'no duty to protect'. In other words, they are not held to military standards because their job is not to protect the people of this nation, but to subjugate the people of this nation.

their job is not to protect the people of this nation, but to subjugate the people of this nation.

good-guy-cop-vancouver-washington.jpg

Officers Deprive Man Water in Solitary for 7 Days — Dehydrate Him to Death

Milwaukee, WI — There’s very little doubt among critics as to whether or not solitary confinement is torture. Nevertheless, the practice continues throughout many of the nation’s prisons. But when solitary confinement is combined with deprivation of the basic necessities of life, like water, a murder can take place. That’s what many people are calling what happened at the Milwaukee County Jail to Terrill Thomas.
Read more at Officers Deprive Man Water in Solitary for 7 Days — Dehydrate Him to Death

"During their [CMPD] ‘investigation’ into the incident, they found no wrongdoing on the part of the officers. Apparently, holding your pistol to the head of an unarmed and surrendering man while threatening to kill him is in accord with department policy."

WATCH: “I will kill you” — Cops Hold Pistol to Unarmed Man’s Head, Severely Beat Him

Charlotte, NC — Dramatic body camera footage was released this week showing officers pile on top of a suspect, hold a gun to his head, beat him into the earth, and threaten to kill him. The unarmed suspect’s only ‘crime’ was running away from police. To add insult to assault with a deadly weapon, the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department is defending the actions of the four officers who were caught on camera punching, elbowing, and threatening to shoot the unarmed man, James Yarborough, in the head.
Read more at WATCH: “I will kill you” — Cops Hold Pistol to Unarmed Man's Head, Severely Beat Him

It is estimated that cops kill a family pet every 98 minutes in the U.S. If you have a pet and the police come knocking on your door please put your pet in a safe area before answering your door. Better yet, if you did not call the police do not open your door unless they have a warrant; if you did call the police, step outside and close your door behind you before speaking with the police. Your pets and your families safety may depend on it.

I have always been afraid of this. I have my dog with me often, he is big (70+ lbs). I bring him with me everywhere and I fear getting pulled over and having him in the car. :cry:
He is super protective of me and doesn't like people approaching the car because he feels he isn't in a good position to help me if I need him.

Why was he still a cop when, ''We knew something wasn’t quite right, but we never imagined he could do something like this,”

“We Never Imagined”: Cop Charged With Raping Mentally Challenged Woman

La Porte County, MI — An Ex-Michigan City police officer has been charged with the rape of a mentally challenged La Porte County woman. Thomas K. Jackson was arrested Tuesday at Trail Creek near his home. The former police officer didn’t put up a fight and may have even known the arrest was coming. He resigned March 14th, for unknown reasons but which may have been connected to the ongoing investigation.

According to reports, The Michigan City police chief asked La Porte County Sheriff’s Office to conduct the investigation to avoid any suspicion of a conflict of interest. Investigators charged Jackson with four counts of rape.

Read more at "We Never Imagined": Cop Charged With Raping Mentally Challenged Woman

Forum List

Back