Bad Cop, No Donut

Cop Arrested for Showing Children His Penis in Applebee’s

Pennsville Twp., NJ — Assuming her 9-year-old and 13-year-old sons would be safe in the bathroom of the Applebee’s, a New Jersey mother had to call police after the boys rushed back to the table, saying a man had exposed his genitals lewdly — but she wasn’t prepared for the shock when cops finally arrested 31-year-old Anthony J. Minguez.

Because Anthony J. Minguez — identified later by Pennsville Police — is an officer with the Penns Grove Police Department.

Worse than the appalling prospect an off-duty officer would spend time exposing himself to children in the public bathroom of a chain restaurant is Minguez — who came to the department in late June, 2011 — remains on active duty.

Read more at Cop Arrested for Showing Children His Penis in Applebee's - Still on Active Duty

[...]

Education is not prevention in this arena. It became impossible to smoke anywhere. Taxes made it more difficult to purchase cigarettes. Kids learn about drug abuse in elementary school and up.
And therein lies the tale.

My recommendation for an assured prevention strategy is to make constructive use of some really ripe, nodding-out, strung-out, filthy, stinking, degenerate junkies with festering needle sores and snot-dripping noses. Arrange for auditorium appearances of these tragic creatures at grade-schools. Let the pre-high school level kids have a look at them. Let the junkies tell the kids what they did to get that way. In other words, scare the shit out of the kids with a good look at what using hard drugs can do to you.

That's the way to do it. It makes a hell of an impression. I've seen the positive effect of a slightly different version of that strategy and I can tell you it is very effective.

Public education at the base level.

I.... would like to believe that. I really would. But I don't see that in my experience.

Kids do what their friends think too often. If you control who your kids associate with, I think that is the best possible solution. We need to isolate the crazy drug idiots.

Of course that means expelling tons of bad kids from schools, and having parents go through a melt down over it, threatening politicians with massive vote drives, which results in politicians letting the crazy students back in.

Which is why basically, we need to eliminate public schools, and / or put in place a massive voucher program.

The reason I don't think your plan will work, is because it never seems to work when I see real life examples.

Right now at my work place, we have a lady in her 50s that's a chain smoker. She looks like she's 70. Her skin is all rotted out by smoking.

_1235763_smoking300.jpeg

The effects of smoking on looks are all well documented. Plus you have the smoker voice. You know, where they sound like someone beat them in the throat with a stick.

And she's constantly coughing. Constantly breathing hard. And everyone knows, this is what happens when you smoke. You look nasty, can't talk, and have basic breathing problems.

Everyone knows this. But we have girls in the place, and guys, that go right outside and start puffing on sticks, and I've said to them, you know you are going to look, sound, and have the same problems she does, right?

Yup.... but all their friends smoke, so they smoke, because how are you going to quit, if you go out side with all your friends, and they are blowing cancer clouds all over the place?

Similarly, the pull of friends in school is massive. Because your kids are around those kids all the time. If you don't 'fit in' with them, you are screwed.

Thomas Sowell in his book talks about how he was placed in a class with a bunch of crazy people, and his grades fell drastically. Nothing improved until he himself requested to be moved out of that class (or was moved by someone, can't remember)... then as soon as he got away from the trouble students, his grades bounced back up.

Yeah, it would be great if just showing kids a bunch of crazy druggies all screwed up, would make them go 'I'll never do that'... But I think the reality is, all the druggies are going to say "that's all a lie. I know because I'm not like that", and pretty soon your kids will want to be part of the group, and join in, anyway.

You need to get your kids away from the bad kids. That's all you can do. Since the politicians are never going to fix that, (because voting parents won't let them), you need either move to a different school, or private school... or home school. Or get a voucher system in place.

[...]

Right now at my work place, we have a lady in her 50s that's a chain smoker. She looks like she's 70. Her skin is all rotted out by smoking.

The effects of smoking on looks are all well documented. Plus you have the smoker voice. You know, where they sound like someone beat them in the throat with a stick.

And she's constantly coughing. Constantly breathing hard. And everyone knows, this is what happens when you smoke. You look nasty, can't talk, and have basic breathing problems.

Everyone knows this. But we have girls in the place, and guys, that go right outside and start puffing on sticks, and I've said to them, you know you are going to look, sound, and have the same problems she does, right?

[...]
Do you know cigarette smoking has been reduced by more than 75% over the past three decades? That is 75% -- not 100%. Assume those girls in your place who continue to smoke are what behaviorists have classified as addictive personalities. They are hard-core addicts and there probably is no hope for them.

So let's focus on the 75%. Those who are responsive to effective public education. We know that it works, so why do you go out of your way to avoid acknowledging that?

I smoked cigarettes for thirty five years. I started in 1951, at age fifteen, when cigarette companies had doctors saying it was good for you.

523ce6b575f5ea0915034ffd5fe354f3.jpg

And remember this phony sonofabitch?

images

I quit in 1985 -- after attending a seminar in which a pathologist showed us the dissected lungs of a long-term smoker compared with those of a non-smoker. So I have personal experience with being shocked into avoidance of a harmful practice.

When I was fifteen almost everyone smoked. Today almost no one does.

Why?

‘You Wanna Ride the Lightning?’ NYC Cops Heard in Video Threatening Students With Taser

Recently surfaced video shows two New York City police officers apparently taunting students from a Brooklyn high school, threatening them with a Taser as they walk down the street.

The video, recorded in mid-March, appears to show one officer with his baton out in his hand as he and his partner walk down the street, apparently trying to shoo students from Midwood High School off the sidewalk, The Gothamist reports.

The video, which was uploaded by City University of New York associate professor Alex Vitale, shows the two officers following some of the students, before the baton-wielding officer can be seen lightly pushing one boy forward. The student tells the officer not to touch him, at which point the officer can be heard beginning to taunt the student repeatedly: “What are you gonna do about it?”

http://www.theroot.com/you-wanna-ride-the-lightning-nypd-cops-heard-on-camera-1793985698

Sheriff Arrested for Assaulting Innocent 77yo Woman, Using Stingray to Spy on Judge — Still Sheriff

Mississippi County, MO — A Mississippi County, Missouri sheriff has been arrested following an investigation by the State Highway Patrol and the FBI. Attorney General Josh Hawley said the arrest of Corey Hutcheson, who authorities say is guilty of multiple felonies, is the result of two separate investigations.

According to KVFS News, “In the first complaint, Hutcheson faces seven counts of forgery, seven counts of tampering with computer data, and one count of notary misconduct. Hawley said Hutcheson is accused of using his position to illegally ping the cell phone of several members of the Missouri State Highway Patrol, former Mississippi County Sheriff Keith Moore, and Circuit Judge David Dolan.”

Sheriff Arrested for Assaulting Innocent 77yo Woman, Using Stingray to Spy on Judge — Still Sheriff

"I support the police!"
"Back the blue!"
If you are stupid enough to blindly support or back the police, you need your head examined.

Cop Caught Driving Drunk At 100 MPH In A Car Filled With Drugs

When police searched his vehicle, they found marijuana, cocaine, and heroin.
Miami police officer Christopher Vital was arrested Thursday morning in Miami Beach on suspicion of drunk driving and possession of drugs. Now he is facing charges for driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, possession of narcotics and criminal mischief.

The police report stated that Christopher Vital was off duty while driving his personal vehicle at nearly 100 miles per hour when he was noticed by police.

When he was finally stopped, police noticed that he was drunk, and when they searched his vehicle they found marijuana, heroin and cocaine.

Read more at Cop Caught Driving Drunk At 100 MPH In A Car Filled With Drugs

8-Year-Old Girl Tased by Cops: State Attorney Claims It Was The Best Option

“Deploying a taser was the best viable way to diffuse the situation.”

Pierre, S.D.- In October of 2013, four officers responded to a 911 call by a babysitter that an 8-year-old girl had a knife and was trying to cut herself. The family disputes the contention that the girl was cutting herself. According to the police report the dispatcher asked the sitter if there were any signs of blood to which she responded “no.”

What isn’t in dispute is that officers were on scene for less than two minutes before tasering the young girl.

Read more at 8-Year-Old Girl Tased by Cops: State Attorney Claims It Was The Best Option

Notice none of the so called "good cops" stopped this bad cop? That's because there are NO "good cops". This kind of shit goes on every day in the towns and cities of the U.S. The main reason you hear about it now is because common people are video recording it. Otherwise...

Video of Cop Curb-Stomping Handcuffed Man Shows Why People are Scared of Police

Columbus, OH — A video submitted to the Free Thought Project over the weekend paints a disturbing image of police in Columbus, Ohio. In the video, a cop is seen ‘curb-stomping’ a man as he lays face down on the concrete in handcuffs.

According to the Columbus Police department, the man being assaulted in the video is Demarco Anderson. He was accused by police of having fired a weapon at a nearby house. However, nothing he could’ve done justifies what happened to him once he was placed in handcuffs.

As the video begins, one officer appears to have the man under control as he puts handcuffs on the soon-to-be victim. After the cuffs go on, that’s when a second officer comes running up and stomps his face into the curb.

Read more at Video of Cop Curb-Stomping Handcuffed Man Shows Why People are Scared of Police

Last edited:
Arrogance? Naw, they just want you to know they will beat your ass. Or kill you.

Despite Major Backlash, Cops Refuse to Remove ‘The Punisher’ Logo from Vehicles

Solvay, NY – The Solvay police department are refusing to remove decals of The Punisher, a vigilante comic book character, from their vehicles, a department lieutenant said Wednesday afternoon after complaints about the symbol.

“The Punisher symbol on the patrol vehicles of the Solvay Police Department, while similar to the symbol featured in Marvel comics, is our way of showing our citizens that we will stand between good and evil,” the statement from Chief Allen Wood and Lt. Derek Osbeck said.

The Punisher is a popular Marvel comic book character, with an upcoming Netflix series release, who exacts punishment in the form of murder, kidnapping, extortion, and torture on those he deems guilty in his war on crime — the Punisher essentially acts as judge, jury and executioner.

Read more at Despite Major Backlash, Cops Refuse to Remove 'The Punisher' Logo from Vehicles

I enjoy making people question their beliefs. This is an article that should do just that.

We Have a "Duty" to Submit; They Have No Duty to Protect

“Somebody is going to die tonight,” a visibly agitated Anthony Lord told a close friend on July 16, 2015. Lord, a resident of Benedicta, Maine, was a registered sex offender who displayed symptoms of violent derangement. His anger had been kindled by a voice mail message from the Maine State Police reporting that a woman named Brittany Irish had accused him of sexually assaulting her, and asking him to visit a local barracks to be interviewed about the matter.
We Have a Duty To Submit - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

To 'Swerve and Neglect'?

3 Cops in 1 Night, in the Same Town, All Arrested for DUI – One Had Kids in the Car

San Antonio, TX — The police officer DUI is so common that it usually doesn’t get our attention. However, when three police officers are arrested, in three separate incidents, by their brothers in blue, on the same night, in the same town, it becomes newsworthy.

San Antonio Police Officers Gena Rodriguez, Harold Thomaston were arrested within hours of each other Friday night, and then a Bexar County sheriff’s deputy Sabrina Moreno was arrested by yet another SAPD officer. In all, three officers were arrested on the same night by SAPD officers. According to WWLP:

Read more at 3 Cops in 1 Night, in the Same Town, All Arrested for DUI - One Had Kids in the Car

Just "a few bad apples"? No. The entire barrel is rotten.

“Look at his Face!” Cops Severely Beat Student, Brag About Injuries They Caused

San Jose, CA — Alen Chen, a San Jose State University student is suing the University of California system, San Jose State, and officers Sean Farrell, Jonathan Silva, Muniz Adais, as well as officers Tassio and Buckovic. Chen claims the defendants: used excessive force during his arrest, failed to provide reasonable post-arrest care, were negligent, battered him and intentionally inflicted emotional distress when they arrested him on April 17th, 2015.

The incident began as Chen was waiting with his friend to attend a music event headlining DJ Dillon Francis at the Event Center at San Jose State University when his friend became involved in a discussion with Event Center security staff. The pair was told to leave. And even though Chen attempted to separate himself from his friend’s actions, the two left their place in line, headed down the stairs, and away from the entrance doors. Chen’s apartment was in the direction with which the line of patrons was formed. As he was walking away from the Event Center, he was explaining to friends he passed why he was being asked to leave. And that’s when it happened.

Read more at "Look at his Face!" Cops Severely Beat Student, Brag About Injuries They Caused

Annnndddd....another "hero" lies. This is a MUST READ article. Gives a lot of insight into the "war on cops".

Cop Shoots Himself, Blames Meth Heads, Statewide ‘Blue Alert’ Manhunt Ensues — Based on Lies

Newcomerstown, OH — On April 11, Newcomerstown police launched a massive statewide “Blue Alert” manhunt for two suspects who allegedly opened fire on officer Brian Eubanks. Departments statewide combed the streets looking for two men in a black Geo Tracker, one wearing a red sweatshirt and the other wearing a lime green shirt. One was in a tactical vest and they were armed with a shotgun and handguns, the attorney general’s office said. Authorities even had a suspect’s name, Chaz Gillilan.

Social media took to sharing the story and prayers were sent the officer’s way. Local media kept the town updated on Eubanks’ status, and the town was relieved when they found out he would make a full recovery.

Read more at Cop Shoots Himself, Blames Meth Heads, Statewide 'Blue Alert' Manhunt Ensues -- Based on Lies

I stop by every once in awhile to see how many other people give a shit about your posts. Apparently there are very few. Great use of your time sport.

Keep it up. You are changing the world!

I stop by every once in awhile to see how many other people give a shit about your posts. Apparently there are very few. Great use of your time sport.

15,674 views. Yep, very few give a shit. Hell, boy, just the fact that you give a shit makes it all worth my while. How much have you cost the taxpayers?

The Cost of Police "Just Doing Their Jobs"

15,674 views. Yep, very few give a shit. Hell, boy, just the fact that you give a shit makes it all worth my while. How much have you cost the taxpayers?

People always look at a car wreck when they drive by too, don't they? That's what you are, a car wreck.

People always look at a car wreck when they drive by too, don't they? That's what you are, a car wreck.

But only people like yourself keep coming back to look at the mangled bodies of their friends.

Okay, let the "He shouldn't have ran" posts begin. Go ahead and ignore that the man would still be alive had the cop not chased him and rammed him with his assault vehicle for a minor traffic violation. Also ignore all the lives Officer Fucktard jeopardized by pursuing this man at speeds far beyond what the violators original speed was. ACAB.

Horrifying Dashcam Shows Cop Ram Motorcycle and Kill the Driver — For Speeding

Summerville, SC — A horrifying police dashcam was released from a fatal incident this week showing Berkeley County deputy James Vansant ramming a motorcycle twice with his cruiser. The strikes caused the motorcyclist, 30-year-old Robert Lee Clark, Jr. of Goose Creek, to crash. He was immediately killed.

The Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office posted a video to their YouTube page on Thursday, showing the Wednesday night police pursuit lasting at least five minutes in Summerville, South Carolina. The chase reached speeds of at least 111 miles per hour and it was all initiated over a minor speeding charge.

Read more at Horrifying Dashcam Shows Cop Ram Motorcycle and Kill the Driver -- For Speeding

You know Buck, I spent 20 years in the military, and if ANY of these things had been done by a member of the armed forces, they would have IMMEDIATELY been brought up on charges, an investigation would have been done, and a trial would be held. If the member was convicted, depending on how bad the offense was, they would be given a punishment via the military courts, or kicked out.

And, if you're kicked out for bad behavior with less than an RE-1 enlistment code, you can not enlist in any other service until all the conditions you were kicked out for in the first place are corrected if they are medical. Otherwise, you will never enlist again.

I just wish that we held our police forces to the same standards that the Armed Forces are held to.

Forum List

Back