Bad Boys & Gals that like them.

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It comes as no mystery that women are a study in the absurd at times.
For some reason they find themselves attracted to the "Bad Boys", the ones that drink allot, drug allot, like to kick ass and screw whatever crosses the path.

Then they wonder why their not happy with them. They say things like, "he treats me like shit", "he's always drunk or loaded", "he doesn't care what I think", "I think he's cheating on me" , and " he used me".

So.. what about it Gals', explain yourselves..:eusa_shhh:

Good guys are boring. :D

I always considered myself a good guy but far from boring especially with the right kind of inspiration.. Are you saying you don't offer just the right kind of inspiration.. I'm shocked and dismayed..:disbelief:

I'm a good boy who never drinks or smokes, always goes to church on sunday, never does anything illegal, loves children, and hates violence (especially explosions).

I'm also a bad liar...

Women are easy, they fall for any line given them, and after they do come to their senses, its to late.

It's a matter of maturity in my opinion. When I dated "bad boys" in high school and college I would always assure my parents "I'M NOT GOING TO MARRY HIM!" When I was ready to settle down, I looked for a man who met my spec's. Number one question: Will he be a good father?

And yes, he is. :cool: 23 years later.

For some reason they find themselves attracted to the "Bad Boys", the ones that drink allot, drug allot, like to kick ass and screw whatever crosses the path.

Then they wonder why their not happy with them. They say things like, "he treats me like shit", "he's always drunk or loaded", "he doesn't care what I think", "I think he's cheating on me" , and " he used me".

I've never gone for bad boys. They always end up arch conservatives. :lol:

I've never gone for bad boys. They always end up arch conservatives. :lol:

No way .. mmm... maybe I was a bad boy but just courteous about it...:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back