Bacon Turtles

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
I just have to try one

baconturtles.jpg

Here's how to make them

Follow My Recipe: Super Caroline's Bacon Turtle Burger Fun!

i really dont think i could eat a whole one....but i would give it a damned good try lol....

are you gonna make 'em?

I have some buddies coming down next week for a chain saw party. I think I'll make a dozen and hand them out.

What goes better with dangerous power tools than a few cases of beer and some heart stopping delicious food?

ooooooooooo i wondered....you are normally a bit more gourmet with your cooking ...and its always for the good wife.....so i have taken you have no kids....that will be a good thing to hand out lol

meat and beer always go well with men

I just read Madeline's thread about the kids who had to throw their turtle in the trash cause the airline wouldn't let them take it on the plane. Then I saw this recipe and pics and thought "uh oh".

Turtle burgers look good but huge. Manly meaty things, aren't they? lol

ooooooooooo i wondered....you are normally a bit more gourmet with your cooking ...and its always for the good wife.....so i have taken you have no kids....that will be a good thing to hand out lol

meat and beer always go well with men

My wife wouldn't touch one of those with a ten foot pole. But I know the guys will love them.

I have got to make these for the 4th of July B-B-Q. Thanks for posting the recipe.

:lol:

Hell I just want to make them for the cute factor. Not sure if they will even fit in a bun, or even fit in little ones mouths for that matter, but you just know they are going to try. :lol:

I have got to make these for the 4th of July B-B-Q. Thanks for posting the recipe.

Hell I just want to make them for the cute factor. Not sure if they will even fit in a bun, or even fit in little ones mouths for that matter, but you just know they are going to try. :lol:

Agreed!
They are awful cute, but damn! My stomach feels like a lead balloon just thinking about eating one.

I used to make hotdog octopuses and sit them atop a bowl of macaroni and cheese. Let me see if I can find an image. brb

octopus-dogsx.jpg

Agreed!
They are awful cute, but damn! My stomach feels like a lead balloon just thinking about eating one.

I used to make hotdog octopuses and sit them atop a bowl of macaroni and cheese. Let me see if I can find an image. brb

octopus-dogsx.jpg

LMAO how cute is that! Just done let samson anywhere near it!

Forum List

Back