Bacon in a Park is a ‘Hate Crime’ but Not a Crucifix in Urine

christian_oppression_pie.png

Uh? He said prayer should be allowed in public school. I explained why school sponsored prayer is not allowed.

not "school sponsored"........just the freedom to express prayer in volutary groups....on school grounds just like on public park grounds.....both are government spaces....

take for example a volutary Christmas party......instead of a mandatory "Holiday" party.....

I see no problem with having a Christain club, just like any other club.

we've reduced our God-fearing heritage to a club.....:eusa_hand:

George Washington led a prayer as one of his first acts in public office....
....schools should also have prayer in classrooms....non-denominational & led by teachers....

our children, our schools, and our nation would be better off for it...

not "school sponsored"........just the freedom to express prayer in volutary groups....on school grounds just like on public park grounds.....both are government spaces....

take for example a volutary Christmas party......instead of a mandatory "Holiday" party.....

....schools should also have prayer in classrooms....non-denominational & led by teachers....

You think schools should tell teachers and students when, what, and where to pray? That doesn't sound like free exercise to me.

I disagree with your position, however I do understand your pov. I went to Cathloic school, and I remember how uncomfortable it was during prayer, and mass, for the non-Christian students. It was the choice of their parents to send them there, however public school parents don't have a choice.

You think schools should tell teachers and students when, what, and where to pray? That doesn't sound like free exercise to me.

i believe most parents would approve the exercise....

i believe most parents would approve the exercise....

Should religion be a matter of majority decision?

Forum List

Back