Bacon Beer

I think beer probably tastes the way cow piss would taste. This, no doubt, tastes like hog piss.

The last beer on the list looked pretty good as well ("The Concoction")

I think beer probably tastes the way cow piss would taste. This, no doubt, tastes like hog piss.

Beer's come a long way baby. Micro-brews are here to stay.

I think most gents would drink any kind of beer.....if it contained bacon or cow manure...they'd all prolly drink it ~LoL~

Bacon is a popular food item now that I think of it.
Down here, we have places that serve bacon in ice cream...and in other desserts, yes I said desserts!

I wonder what the bacon beer taste like and what it makes it different compare to other beers in the supermarket. Hmmm. Maybe people likes to experiment and try different flavors of beer beverages.

Bacon is a popular food item now that I think of it.
Down here, we have places that serve bacon in ice cream...and in other desserts, yes I said desserts!

I always have a three course meal. The appetizer consists of one half pound of cooked hickory smoked bacon on a stick, the main course which is comprised of two pounds of sugar cured crispy cooked bacon arranged in a waffle pattern and finally the pièce de résistance which is one half pound of brown sugar cured crumbled bacon wrapped in whole bacon strips and deep fried.
icon14.gif

Forum List

Back