Backward Oregon drivers don't want self-serve gas stations.

When I first heard this I thought it was a joke. Did they actually have nothing but full service gas stations in Oregon?

Yes, this change only applies to rural areas and it is not mandatory to have self serve even in those places. Wonder how any of them put fuel in their lawn mowers?

That's what illegal Mexicans are for! They work for the lawn companies or as gardeners.

Do you know Jesus?

I sure do! He cuts my grass!

When I first heard this I thought it was a joke. Did they actually have nothing but full service gas stations in Oregon?
The Communist State of Oregon refuses to allow people to pump their own gas. Gas pump attendant is a protected class, and they have to maintain the position so that they have some sort of hobby for the more ambitious of their shambling retarded slave class, the ones who vote Democrat.

“I don’t even know HOW to pump gas and I am 62, native Oregonian…..I say NO THANKS! I don’t want to smell like gasoline!” one woman wrote in a comment on a survey the new station posted Dec. 29. The poll elicited more than a thousand responses.

It'll be tough on old people, but 62 isn't old. And, I'm sure that woman who's worried about smelling like gas already stinks.

Forum List

Back