Backing Away from Pelosi, White House Says Birth Control Funding in Stimulus Bill Was

This is just an example as to how far the left wants to take us. Contaceptives from a stimulus package? I hope the few Republicans that have Senate seats look at this bill real close. I do believe there is going to be more pork in the package. I also heard that lobbyists will be part of the make-up in Washington DC. So much for Obama's promise. Hold on folks, it's going to be a bumpy ride for at least 2 years.

This is just an example as to how far the left wants to take us. Contaceptives from a stimulus package? I hope the few Republicans that have Senate seats look at this bill real close. I do believe there is going to be more pork in the package. I also heard that lobbyists will be part of the make-up in Washington DC. So much for Obama's promise. Hold on folks, it's going to be a bumpy ride for at least 2 years.

Yep. A week after the election and it's back to business as usual for the bureaucrats.

Those two peas-in-a-pod retards Pelosi and Reid scare me FAR more than Obama does.

Republicans and conservative Democrats in the Senate have already planned to completely reject the House Bill once it hits the Senate. The Senate version is going to be stripped of most of the non-stimulus components, and may cut the overall bills direct spending in half and increasing the tax cut provisions.

Republicans and conservative Democrats in the Senate have already planned to completely reject the House Bill once it hits the Senate. The Senate version is going to be stripped of most of the non-stimulus components, and may cut the overall bills direct spending in half and increasing the tax cut provisions.

I certainly hope so. I wish people would give a damn about pork enough to cause some action to be taken on it. IMO, all legislation should stand alone, on its own merit, and see the light of day.

I hope they reject the idea of a stimulus completely.

I hope they reject the idea of a stimulus completely.

Most people do not realize just how many conservative Democrats got elected in the last two cycles, especially in the Senate. Now New York has appointed a very conservative Democrat to replace the liberal Hillary Clinton. The woman is an NRA member! There are at least 6 Democrats in the Senate that will side with Republicans more often than vote with their own party now. Virtually nothing promoted by Pelosi will ever make it through the Senate.

Yep. A week after the election and it's back to business as usual for the bureaucrats.

Those two peas-in-a-pod retards Pelosi and Reid scare me FAR more than Obama does.

Already some of the talking heads are stating that Obama is going to have more trouble from the extreme left wing of his party, than Republicans in congress.

This is an example of it. Nancy Pelosi is going to be a real thorn under Obama's saddle. How she ever got to be speaker of the house is beyond rational comprehension.

Forum List

Back