Backhanded Advice From Podesta and Sirota To Bush

I hope he continues not mentioning the middle class. the whole class structure is a marxist attempt to divide the people anyway. we arent communists. we actually like freedom.

Lincoln never used the term "Middle Class" once in the Gettysburg Adress, either....how would it sound if he did?

"...that a government by the Middle Class, for the Middle Class shall not perish from the face of the Earth" ---- doesn't sound right does it?

Actually Bush has mentioned the Middle Class a multitude of times, when he used the term "AMERICAN"....

And in the final analysis, isn't that what we all are? Isn't that what really counts?

E Pluribus Unum - "Out of Many One"

Dividing America into 'classes' is only useful for lefties who seek to win through politics of hate and envy. ;)

c'mon guys, naked just means that actually POINTING OUT Kerry's record was JUST MEAN I'M TELL'N YA, JUST MEAN! We weren't supposed to look at how he votes, only that he served TWO (uh hum BULLSHIT) tours in Vietnam!

KarlMarx said:
Oooooo...He only used "middle class" 34 times in four years!!!! Oooooooo! Wow.... AND he mispronounced "nuclear"! Wow, that just proves he’s not a good president!

But what is more unbelievable, when describing his opponent, John F. Kerry, in campaign speeches, Bush never once used the words "arrogant, narcissistic ass". Now THAT'S newsworthy!

What do Misters Pedestrian and Scrotum do for a freaking living? They actually count the number of times words are used in Bush’s speeches and get paid for it? Can’t they find real jobs? I mean honestly folks; can’t they do something constructive with their talents? Like product testing suppositories? That job would be ideal for them; they have the personalities for the job (if you know what I mean!)

LOL, those guys are just afraid of losing the goose that lays the golden eggs for them. All they can lay is a load of crap.

The Republican National Convention was significantly more 'hateful' than the Democratic. The Democrats put out an edict to BE NICE, for pity's sake.
I suppose, but the thinly-veiled attacks were there, and if you saw all the speeches (PBS and C-SPAN have much more coverage), you'd see some attacks.

Forum List

Back