Background insanity, Antichrist age of too much information access

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
FOUR APARTMENT Maintenance Workers needed for the Cesar Chavez, Los Angeles and 4 workers needed for the Long Beach area for about 5 weeks, possibly more.

This position will consist of painting and getting apartment units ready for leasing. You must have an extensive background with painting, apartment repairs and cleaning. May require some lifting.

Required - clean background going back to age 18, no felonies, misdemeanors or DUIS. A background check and drug testing will be conducted.
This is a temporary assignment and perfect attendance is necessary. Monday through Friday 8 to 5 pm or 7am to 4pm and may require some weekends.

Compensation: 11.50 - 12.00 per hour

i knew someone who was hired to the police force that had a misdemeanor.
i knew someone that was hired into the ranger department that had an extensive juvenile record.

who the fk do these dinky companies think they are to keep handing down sentences to people?

what do you think will happen when millions and millions of people can't even get basic labor jobs?

this society has turned so gutless and stupid, i can't believe what i see anymore

New Topics

Forum List

Back