BackFire

800x567xramirez-041612_TOON.jpg.cms_.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.rZ7nCQhCPa.jpg

I think a better cartoon would be something along the lines of the Obama Administration "testing the waters" of the populace's tolerance for transparent partisan demagoguery. Hilary Rosen could be the symbolic foot of the Administration.

They had a combined income of over 450 grand?

And now they make over 700,000 and only paid 20%.

I remember when dick Cheney over paid his taxes and told the IRS to keep it and guess what they did.

If Obama wants to pay more in taxes along with Warren buffet and all the other posers go ahead. The IRS won't stop you.

But please keep bashing stay at home moms. And keep telling them their job isn't hard or meaningful.

Last edited:
I think a better cartoon would be something along the lines of the Obama Administration "testing the waters" of the populace's tolerance for transparent partisan demagoguery. Hilary Rosen could be the symbolic foot of the Administration.

If it can be made better, Ramirez will produce it. Ramirez has no equal. Did you miss this one, Barack The Magnificent? Sultan Knish used it to head his wonderful post "Bread and racial Circuses"

Barack the Magnificent Tries to Distract Voters | Power Line

Last edited:

If it can be made better, Ramirez will produce it. Ramirez has no equal. Did you miss this one, Barack The Magnificent? Sultan Knish used it to head his wonderful post "Bread and racial Circuses"

Yes, you could say a "train wreck" is appropriate.

TOONBW041212.jpg.cms_.jpeg

Yes, you could say a "train wreck" is appropriate.

TOONBW041212.jpg.cms_.jpeg

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3778-2bccc42e0ec3f96a149d3eeb37cb06d1.jpg

I'm loving the sound of crickets in da morning.

Crickets don't chirp in the morning. The sound you heard is probably your ears ringing with the sound of crickets chirping last night. Were you watching "Atlas Shrugged" again?

New Topics

Forum List

Back