Backdoor healthcare for illegals

Hey "truth" - When an American mother breaks the law she risks being separated from her child. Its called jail. Illegal mommies that break the law risk that too. Or take their family back to the motherland. We have enough US kids with law breaking parents to take care of. The gravy train is over. In case you didn't get the memo, the country is broke.

And please stop with the bleeding orphan stories. Its truly pathetic.

:( I know, but that is how they think that they can break us down, and feel guilty at the same time.NOT!!!!

The crocodile tears shed when these mothers are being deported does not work and the spanish media should stop the 'show'. These mothers CHOOSE NOT to take their kids with them! But to hear it told, it is all the fault of the 'evil' USA. Never that they broke the law in the first place knowing full well that having their child here ran this risk. IT IS/WAS THEIR CHOICE.

If the bleeding hearts do not like this, then they should fight to change immigration laws! But as of now, that IS the law. And no amnesty nor legalization is going to change the law! It will only give it a cosmetic lift until the next wave of illegals make it across. This country is doomed. So sit back and enjoy the tragic show of shows.

Is this kinda like The Bush backdoor routing of tax money to churches and such?

Similar to the AIG scam. $160 billion lent to foreign banks at the behest of the Obama Administration.

$20 billion lent to a Brazilian Oil Company.

$6.2 billion given to ACORN and SEIU.

Close to $20 billion given the GM to help prop up their Union retiree pension plan.

Who knows what Obama is doing with the Stimulus money. He's not really stimulating anything other then voter anger.

And let's not forget the stimulus money given to lobbyists - those who Obama said were going to be 'kicked' out of WA???? LOL! This man is a joke.

Is this kinda like The Bush backdoor routing of tax money to churches and such?

Similar to the AIG scam. $160 billion lent to foreign banks at the behest of the Obama Administration.

$20 billion lent to a Brazilian Oil Company.

$6.2 billion given to ACORN and SEIU.

Close to $20 billion given the GM to help prop up their Union retiree pension plan.

Who knows what Obama is doing with the Stimulus money. He's not really stimulating anything other then voter anger.

That about AIG is SIMPLY A LIE, mudwhistle....(thought you said that you could live in a world without lies???) maybe it wasn't you?

the AIG bailout took place in September of 2008, and was CLEARLY DONE under the BUSH Administration NOT the Obama administration????

U.S. to Take Over AIG in $85 Billion Bailout; Central Banks Inject Cash as Credit Dries Up - WSJ.com

Of course it went to lobbyists. What the hey do you think lobbyists do and are there for????

Oops sorry! I thought Bush was no longer the president - my bad. Let's see, if the sun does not shine today it will be Bush's fault, right? If the terrorists hit for the 7th time since Obama has been in office, it too will be Bush's fault - my really, really bad!

New Topics

Forum List

Back