Back

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
I just know you all missed me. Had to go out of the country with a client. Just got in this afternoon.

So what did I miss? I have my body armor on and am prepared to take bombardment for my Rays. It's not over yet, baby.

Let's see... Obama is still a Marxist and Joe Biden is still an idiot. That about sums it up. Oh, and making fun of liberals has never been more fun!

Let's see... Obama is still a Marxist and Joe Biden is still an idiot. That about sums it up. Oh, and making fun of liberals has never been more fun!

It's almost too easy making fun of libbies and their over-PC, whacked-out viewpoints.

I just know you all missed me. Had to go out of the country with a client. Just got in this afternoon.

So what did I miss? I have my body armor on and am prepared to take bombardment for my Rays. It's not over yet, baby.

You were gone?

I figured you were just smoked out, wearing a stereophonic headset listening to some Floyd ....:lol:

You were gone?

I figured you were just smoked out, wearing a stereophonic headset listening to some Floyd ....:lol:

Man, there's just something right about the word 'stereophonic' being used in a sentence that ends in ''Floyd'... it puts the world back where it belongs instead of this freakshow we're presently livin' in.

Forum List

Back