back up the short damn censor bus????

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
******? really? when and why did this happen? why suddenly are we letting the influx of stormfront rejects cause censorship in here? my drum has and will always be free speech....what the hell? why? i hate this auto censor mal.....why? it was not in place before?

******? really? when and why did this happen? why suddenly are we letting the influx of stormfront rejects cause censorship in here? my drum has and will always be free speech....what the hell? why? i hate this auto censor mal.....why? it was not in place before?

I guess it's official... "mal" is the new word for sh*t...... :lol:

o damn those pesky mods answered ......okay i am willing to hush......for now.....

come on manie...these forums are scarey.....people answering that fast and all.....paying attention.....and i bet they think complete sentences are the rage too...did you see dabs thread on kitten vs. pittbull.....you would hate it....nothing dies....you know dads the ~ one....i never understand why people do that annoying mal....the ~ you know.....

I really wish I knew which word it was that was being xxxed out.

Hint: It has to do with some Star Wars geeks who meet in their cyber treehouse every afternoon planning their next smoove move on tha internets. :eusa_shhh:

*****-vader-sideshow-e.jpg

Your all fully capable of expressing views with or without the particular verbage held so dear... You can say whatever you want message-wise. This is a terminology choice issue. Never understood the faux outrage on this.

Your all fully capable of expressing views with or without the particular verbage held so dear... You can say whatever you want message-wise. This is a terminology choice issue. Never understood the faux outrage on this.

Blow it out your twat fuckstain! :thup:

Forum List

Back