Back to the sewers - the Right in decline.

You don't have any knowledge of what Europe was before Hitler. Time did not start there.

Oh, but I do ... my post didn't even mention Hitler because Jew hatred in Europe has never been about Hitler. Europeans LOVE to claim that Hitler was an anomaly. But, in fact, Hitler's hatred of Jews was mainstream in Europe of that time. You couldn't be a politician in Europe of the '20s and '30s without being a raging anti-Semite. Hatred of Jews has always been a crowd-pleaser in European politics and remains one today.

Hitler's Germany had a policy of rounding up the Jews, but it was Europeans (pro and anti-Hitler Europeans) who were more than happy to give him a hand. The first Jews slaughtered in the Holocaust were killed not by Germans, but by Poles, Ukrainians, and Belarussians, instigated by the Germans.

European anti-Semitism didn't start (or end) with Hitler. Europeans had been slaughtering Jews for 1,500 years before Hitler was even born.
You think Europe deserves to be punished for Hitlers mass slaughter. Though there was raging war all over until only a few decades ago. And even after that war. And Jews weren't "slaughtered" everywhere in Europe. Though like many other groups if people their rights were limited. By then democracy only cane round recently. So human rights all together weren't much for anyone.

Russians dragged I don't know how many hundred thousand or more to prison camps to build Russia. Political opponents, rich people, people from foreign countries. People with ties to foreign countries. With all sorts of excuses to work till they die.

Under Marcon, France won't last 5 years before it turns into a combination of Greece, Bosnia and Venezuela

You don't have any knowledge of what Europe was before Hitler. Time did not start there.

Oh, but I do ... my post didn't even mention Hitler because Jew hatred in Europe has never been about Hitler. Europeans LOVE to claim that Hitler was an anomaly. But, in fact, Hitler's hatred of Jews was mainstream in Europe of that time. You couldn't be a politician in Europe of the '20s and '30s without being a raging anti-Semite. Hatred of Jews has always been a crowd-pleaser in European politics and remains one today.

Hitler's Germany had a policy of rounding up the Jews, but it was Europeans (pro and anti-Hitler Europeans) who were more than happy to give him a hand. The first Jews slaughtered in the Holocaust were killed not by Germans, but by Poles, Ukrainians, and Belarussians, instigated by the Germans.

European anti-Semitism didn't start (or end) with Hitler. Europeans had been slaughtering Jews for 1,500 years before Hitler was even born.
bingo.

You think Europe deserves to be punished for Hitlers mass slaughter.

I never mentioned punishment (you REALLY need to read my posts). I wrote of justice. I maintain that Europe's complicity in the the slaughter of Jews would and their subsequent affectation of moral superiority in the aftermath would make a Europe once again subjugated to the reactionary mob a fitting judicial result.

the only heinous aspect of nazism was progressivism...which Europeans and lefty Americans embraced...and still embrace.

Europe fought the Nazis

Europeans WERE the Nazis ... the list of countries that openly supported the rounding up of Jews (including American allies such as Vichy France) is nearly 100% complete.
Would you list them with sources that tell at which point they understood Germany's new plan for Jews and how and in what amount and how and for what reasons they went along with them?

Germany AfD: Right-wingers set to move further right - BBC News

The AfD, which is notorious for its fierce anti-Islam rhetoric, is slipping in the polls. The anti-immigrant platform which won it support during the refugee crisis is no longer enough to satisfy the electorate.

The party is on course to win seats in the general election but its chances of significant political success depend now on whether its members can agree on a candidate to stand against Angela Merkel and on the party's future direction.

While this weekend is officially a party conference, in truth it will be a weekend of crisis talks.

This follows on from the defeat in Holland,the eclipse of UKIP as a party and the soon to happen drubbing in France. Oh and I almost forgot little Nobby Hofer got stuffed in Austria.

The extreme right is in decline in the civilised world, we must work to ensure that they never ever become a factor.
Let us just say for arguments sake, that the right does decline. What will absolutely happen with the liberal politicians continuing to allow in hundreds of thousands or millions of migrant Muslims, will be....well....self-destructive.
Look around at all the Muslim countries in the world; in them you won't find any non-Muslim societies thriving or flourishing unoppressed. Persecution abounds. Blasphemy laws allow anyone accused of blasphemy against their religion to be imprisoned, their property taken and girls forcibly converted. Gays and lesbians are imprisoned and/or murdered. Women accused of adultery are stoned to death. Thieves have hands cut off (although I actually kind of like that one as it limits the thieving). Women that claim rape must have four male witnesses or they themselves end up in prison. This isn't cultural, it's the teachings of its twisted founder. All Muslim nations were once inhabited by other cultures, however, Islam's successful bloody insurgencies ultimately destroyed them. With their mass immigration, coupled with their high family birthrate, they will ultimately turn every European nation into Islamic Theocracies, where non-Muslims are oppressed, persecuted, forcibly converted, having to pay the poor tax while being treated as second class citizens, and being periodically attacked and murdered, or being thrown out of the country. So again....point to those Muslim nations that treat non-Muslims as equals. Even Indonesia which claims freedom of religion, oppresses their non-Muslims.
Look to England, Germany, Sweden, Norway, et cetera, of becoming Islamic Theocracies. And, when your grandchildren or great-grandchildren cry out, wanting to know why you did this to them....your answer will be........

Germany AfD: Right-wingers set to move further right - BBC News

The AfD, which is notorious for its fierce anti-Islam rhetoric, is slipping in the polls. The anti-immigrant platform which won it support during the refugee crisis is no longer enough to satisfy the electorate.

The party is on course to win seats in the general election but its chances of significant political success depend now on whether its members can agree on a candidate to stand against Angela Merkel and on the party's future direction.

While this weekend is officially a party conference, in truth it will be a weekend of crisis talks.

This follows on from the defeat in Holland,the eclipse of UKIP as a party and the soon to happen drubbing in France. Oh and I almost forgot little Nobby Hofer got stuffed in Austria.

The extreme right is in decline in the civilised world, we must work to ensure that they never ever become a factor.
of course we're at the mercy of yours and the writers interpretation.
I don't have much faith in news print.
And if you were enlightened you wouldn't either.
The evidence is that as their numbers start to dip they go further right to hang on to their more rabid supporters. In the UK the nutty ukip are calling for a burqua ban as the main plank in their manifesto.

Right wing loons trampling on our liberties.
Actually, they are going "further right" because the right wing as a whole is going "further right".

UKIP literally only existed because of the BREXIT, so now that they have succeeded, they literally don't have a reason for existing.

The Tories are going to crush Labour in June.
I fear you may be right.
Labour is the enemy of Britain.
You make these big claims when it is clear that you know very little about the UK or the Labour party.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
If Labour didn't exist, the Rotherham incident and other Muslim tragedies wouldn't exist in the UK.

Enoch Powell destroyed the Labour Party's best arguments long ago.

New Topics

Forum List

Back