Back To His Demonizing Ain't He!

An Executive Order is issued to the Executive branch directing the relevant agencies to enforce whatever laws Congress has passed. An Executive order may also be issued to various Executive agencies to perform actions which do not require Legislative or Judicial approval. For example, a direction to improve computer security in all Executive branch agencies, so long as it does not require additional appropriations from Congress.

So next time someone screams Obama is being a dictator again just because he issued an EO, read the fucking thing instead of drinking the piss.

Dumbfuck.

Executive orders have the full force of law,[1] since issuances are typically made in pursuance of certain Acts of Congress, some of which specifically delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation), or are believed to take authority from a power granted directly to the Executive by the Constitution. However, these perceived justifications cited by Presidents when authoring Executive Orders have come under criticism for exceeding Executive authority; at various times throughout U.S. history, challenges to the legal validity or justification for an order have resulted in legal proceedings.

Executive order - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dumb fuck. Do you see a tax increase in that authority?

While your response was directed at his Tax questions, it was also incorrect...Exec Orders have the full force of the law as long ay they are within the Prezs Consitutional Authority, just thank me for educating you.

You really are not as bright as you think you are. The President cannot issue a tax increase in an EO.

He can only direct the Executive branch into action with an EO. Therefore, if Congress passes a law outlawing being a fucking idiot on the internet, the President can then direct the Attorney general to start arresting fucking idiots who are on the internet, or he can issue a signing statement saying he is not going to enforce that law because he believes it to be unconstitutional.

In any case, he cannot outlaw being an idiot on the internet on his own initiative. Nor can he initiate a tax increase on the top two percent. The only "force of law" EOs he can initiate are those which only affect the internal workings of the Executive branch.

OP- so far only GOP senators are talking compromise, and not on tax rates. Over we go lol- somebody should ramp down the rhetoric- they have a couple months next year to work with.

"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" - TIME. -And the brainwashed idiots...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/26/opinion/krugman-fighting-fiscal-phantoms.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0

(Basically, Krugman: we're not Greece-we have our own currency, our bonds are-selling like hotcakes- How 'bout some compromise and less fear mongering?)

Last edited:
I'm sure Obama will take 60 seconds out of his day to sign a bill raising taxes on the top two percent while preserving the Bush tax cuts for everyone else.

He probably already has a couple special pens already set aside, I bet. Joe Biden has his gaffe over it already written. They both probably even have a text alert programmed into their phones set to go off when the bill is on its way over.

Maybe the Congressional printer is broken and the Ricoh repairman is stuck in traffic!

Actually Obama's salivating over allowing the tax-cuts to expire on everyone so he can blame it on the GOP.

Dumb fuck. Do you see a tax increase in that authority?

While your response was directed at his Tax questions, it was also incorrect...Exec Orders have the full force of the law as long ay they are within the Prezs Consitutional Authority, just thank me for educating you.

You really are not as bright as you think you are. The President cannot issue a tax increase in an EO.

He can only direct the Executive branch into action with an EO. Therefore, if Congress passes a law outlawing being a fucking idiot on the internet, the President can then direct the Attorney general to start arresting fucking idiots who are on the internet, or he can issue a signing statement saying he is not going to enforce that law because he believes it to be unconstitutional.

In any case, he cannot outlaw being an idiot on the internet on his own initiative. Nor can he initiate a tax increase on the top two percent. The only "force of law" EOs he can initiate are those which only affect the internal workings of the Executive branch.

I am laughing at you, apparently this is over your head.

Any Executive Order signed by the President that is within his Constitutional Authority is a binding law of the land.

Your original statement wasn't true, and thats what you were called upon...I am sorry this is hard for you.

If dumbfucks on the internet could be arrested you'd have been incarcerated long ago.

Here is a hint, don't focus on the Tax issue, focus on his authority....

Because Executive Orders only compel action within the Executive branch.

No, they are binding across all branches and across the land.

Just thank me.

POS!!! What a freeking joke Obama is as a leader. GOP members are caving all around on taxes, just like he says he wants...and he's yapping about the GOP ruining Christmas for the folks. He's a disgrace to the Office.

How in the name of common sense did you people vote him in again?
It's regretful. There's nothing can be done about it now.

Wait till the screaming starts when the highest tax hike on the American middle Class that Obama Care is kicks in with the additional burden of losing the Bush tax cuts, etc. in January. People won't believe what happened to them.

You'd think someone who got all he wanted on November 6 would be happy he got it.

The effects of increasing taxes on Treasury receipts can be seen in the Clinton and Democrat-controlled congressional tax increase of 1993, one of the largest in history. Despite a more robust job market following a recession, the 1993 tax increase didn't accomplish what Democrats expected. The tax increases added very little to treasury receipts despite their magnitude. Reports from the Congressional Budget Office, the Office of Management and Budget, and the Internal Revenue Service all agree.

In fact, the balanced budgets of the Clinton years didn't occur until after a Republican Congress passed and the president reluctantly signed a 1997 tax bill that lowered the capital gains rate from 28% to 20%, added a child tax credit, and established higher limits on tax exclusion for IRAs and estates.

....and...

In fact, the balanced budgets of the Clinton years didn't occur until after a Republican Congress passed and the president reluctantly signed a 1997 tax bill that lowered the capital gains rate from 28% to 20%, added a child tax credit, and established higher limits on tax exclusion for IRAs and estates.

Archived-Articles: The successful Clinton economy was based on tax cuts. No, really...

Yawn.

So Bots....why is it that he cant show some maturity and leadership instead of proclaiming the GOP is gonna ruin Christmas? THATS leadership? The POS is a clown.....and for you Bots .....he did not win my much and if the 3 million GOP would've got off their asses and voted we might have been able to overcome the voter fraud in PA and Ohio.

WHY cant he stop the childish games ....ruining Christmas????? WTF!!!!

Yeah, give me a link on the voter fraud. The only fraud I remember reading about is the fraud by the GOP hired company.

Yes, it’s all the president’s fault – congressional republicans share none of the responsibility…

I guess you are new here....
Everything was Bushs fault.Democrats had nothing to do with anything that happened..

All I see here is nothing is ever Obama's fault....

Do you deny this?

Forum List

Back