Back To His Demonizing Ain't He!

How about the POS try and act Presidential, if thats possible....and work with those who are giving the bastard some of what he wants instead of playing the GOP is Grinch child game?

I don't know what is taking the Republican House so long to write a tax increase on the top two percent and a one year extension of the Bush tax cuts for everyone else.

Did they run out of ink in their printer?

I don't know what is taking the Republican House so long to write a tax increase on the top two percent and a one year extension of the Bush tax cuts for everyone else.

they have a hard time waging class warfare. demoncraps? not so much.

ITS A F'ING SPENDING PROBLEM, NOT REVENUE!!! But they gotta give in SOME because the POS won. Not by much...but he won, shamefully.

The People have spoken. And they will blame the GOP if they are not heard.

ITS A F'ING SPENDING PROBLEM, NOT REVENUE!!! But they gotta give in SOME because the POS won. Not by much...but he won, shamefully.

so don't waste your time feeling sorry for the fools who think that taxes are ONLY going up on the rich. just sit back and enjoy.

The People have spoken. And they will blame the GOP if they are not heard.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

If they can't even manage to write a couple lines which raise taxes on the rich, then what hope is there they will be able to write thousands of lines for cutting spending by New Year's?

What a pack of titty babies these sore losers are!

By ignorant fools such as yourself throwing away your vote on a bigoted has-been 1% loser.

Betcha wish you could blame it on Gary Johnson, but noooooo.....

Regards from Rosie

LOL, project much?

You are as bigoted as one can be.

I'm sure Obama will take 60 seconds out of his day to sign a bill raising taxes on the top two percent while preserving the Bush tax cuts for everyone else.

He probably already has a couple special pens already set aside, I bet. Joe Biden has his gaffe over it already written. They both probably even have a text alert programmed into their phones set to go off when the bill is on its way over.

Maybe the Congressional printer is broken and the Ricoh repairman is stuck in traffic!

Last edited:
I'm sure Obama will take 60 seconds out of his day to sign a bill raising taxes on the top two percent while preserving the Bush tax cuts for everyone else.

He probably already has a couple special pens already set aside, I bet. Joe Biden has his gaffe over it already written. They both probably even have a text alert programmed into their phones set to go off when the bill is on its way over.

Maybe the Congressional printer is broken and the Ricoh repairman is stuck in traffic!

why don't the fool just do his executive order thingy? Then he can say "Merry Christmas." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

why don't the fool just do his executive order thingy? Then he can say "Merry Christmas." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because Executive Orders only compel action within the Executive branch.

I know your masters have you guys believing otherwise, but them's the sad facts!

I know your masters have you guys believing otherwise, but them's the sad facts!

so the power lies with the Republicans in da house fo sho?

Meanwhile, back in the Joint Committee on Taxation...

"Uhhhh, I think my spell checker is broken. Geez, this bill writing stuff is harder than I thought! How many days until Christmas?"

"Well, Bob, the negro says there isn't going to be a Christmas this year. I heard it on Fox News."

"That's because he knew he was going to be getting coal in his stocking from all those miners he threw out of work."

so the power lies with the Republicans in da house fo sho?

They are the only thing standing between a tax increase on the top two percent and a Christmas goose.

Dumbfuck.

Executive orders have the full force of law,[1] since issuances are typically made in pursuance of certain Acts of Congress, some of which specifically delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation), or are believed to take authority from a power granted directly to the Executive by the Constitution. However, these perceived justifications cited by Presidents when authoring Executive Orders have come under criticism for exceeding Executive authority; at various times throughout U.S. history, challenges to the legal validity or justification for an order have resulted in legal proceedings.

Executive order - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dumbfuck.

Executive orders have the full force of law,[1] since issuances are typically made in pursuance of certain Acts of Congress, some of which specifically delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation), or are believed to take authority from a power granted directly to the Executive by the Constitution. However, these perceived justifications cited by Presidents when authoring Executive Orders have come under criticism for exceeding Executive authority; at various times throughout U.S. history, challenges to the legal validity or justification for an order have resulted in legal proceedings.

Dumb fuck. Do you see a tax increase in that authority?

Dumbfuck.

Dumb fuck. Do you see a tax increase in that authority?

While your response was directed at his Tax questions, it was also incorrect...Exec Orders have the full force of the law as long ay they are within the Prezs Consitutional Authority, just thank me for educating you.

Forum List

Back