Back To His Demonizing Ain't He!

craner

Nov 15, 2012
NY State
POS!!! What a freeking joke Obama is as a leader. GOP members are caving all around on taxes, just like he says he wants...and he's yapping about the GOP ruining Christmas for the folks. He's a disgrace to the Office.

How in the name of common sense did you people vote him in again?

He is not a leader, he is THE leader! Didn't get your memo, ey?

It was not common sense that got him voted in. It was the voters being uneducated and easily swayed. Ask obama, MSN, CNN and ABC.

By ignorant fools such as yourself throwing away your vote on a bigoted has-been 1% loser.

Betcha wish you could blame it on Gary Johnson, but noooooo.....

Regards from Rosie

POS!!! What a freeking joke Obama is as a leader. GOP members are caving all around on taxes, just like he says he wants...and he's yapping about the GOP ruining Christmas for the folks. He's a disgrace to the Office.

How in the name of common sense did you people vote him in again?

The people that voted for him are power and control freaks that like to live in other peoples' assholes.
In other words, they have unhealthy personal boundaries and do not have the wherewithal to grasp where they end and other people begin.

By ignorant fools such as yourself throwing away your vote on a bigoted has-been 1% loser.

Regards from Rosie

Rosie likes the smell of assholes.............obviously.

Regards from B. Kidd

Isn't me wearing a loser millionaire candidate as an asshat.....obviously.

Regards from Rosis

So Bots....why is it that he cant show some maturity and leadership instead of proclaiming the GOP is gonna ruin Christmas? THATS leadership? The POS is a clown.....and for you Bots .....he did not win my much and if the 3 million GOP would've got off their asses and voted we might have been able to overcome the voter fraud in PA and Ohio.

WHY cant he stop the childish games ....ruining Christmas????? WTF!!!!

Regards from Rosie

Regards from B. Kidd

Regards from Rosis

Wait, so you think voting for Johnson was not throwing away your vote?

So Bots....why is it that he cant show some maturity and leadership instead of proclaiming the GOP is gonna ruin Christmas? THATS leadership? The POS is a clown.....and for you Bots .....he did not win my much and if the 3 million GOP would've got off their asses and voted we might have been able to overcome the voter fraud in PA and Ohio.

They were working! lol

Regards from Rosie

Regards from B. Kidd

Regards from Rosis

Isn't me wearing a winner community organizer candidate who, BTW, failed in OJT his first four years, as a clowntard....obviously.

Regards from B. Kidd

They were working! lol

Harey I was pissed to learn that 3 million sat home. I really thought that getting this POS out of the WH was top priority to those in the GOP. Why did they sit home? Because he was Mormon? WTF!! :mad:

Regards from B. Kidd

Regards from Rosis

Isn't me wearing a winner community organizer candidate who, BTW, failed in OJT his first four years, as a clowntard....obviously.

Regards from B. Kidd

And the man was elected OVER your asshat, you mega-fail massive loser. You're butthurt a whole lot, huh....obviously. :badgrin:

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Regards from B. Kidd

Regards from Rosis

Oh! you are the loser, you just don't know it yet.

Regards from B. Kidd

Regards from Rosis

Wait, so you think voting for Johnson was not throwing away your vote?

Correct. It affected both parties about the same. It doesn't waste a vote that could have helped either of the others.

It is not the same as Perot helped Clinton.

Regards from Rosie

They were working! lol

Harey I was pissed to learn that 3 million sat home. I really thought that getting this POS out of the WH was top priority to those in the GOP. Why did they sit home? Because he was Mormon? WTF!! :mad:

Sigh. I TOLD you already. They didn't wanna waste time or a vote on a bigoted has-been 1% loser.

Regards from Rosie

1. Right now it looks like the pubs will do whatever they must to ruin xmas. Hard to know for sure because the bastards are refusing to come back from t'giving vacation that they started back in June.

2. Those same pub bastards are gonna do whatever they think will get them re-elected. Watch ... if they're up for re-election next time around, they'll suddenly remember they made a PREVIOUS pledge to the American people. If not, they'll stick with Grover.

3. WHEN are you chronic loser-whiners gonna stop your whining over losing?

Obama has all the cards.

He can veto any extension of the Bush tax cuts all the live long day. Once Congress sends him a bill that only raises taxes on the top two percent, he can sign it, and everyone can go on Christmas recess.

Easy peasy. Could have been done last week.

Romney is a good man and would've made a good POTUS. He could've got this nation growing again.

You got what you wanted, thanks to voter fraud in Ohio and Pa. The POS has no one to blame anymore, its all his now.

Obama has all the cards.

He can veto any extension of the Bush tax cuts all the live long day. Once Congress sends him a bill that only raises taxes on the top two percent, he can sign it, and everyone can go on Christmas recess.

Easy peasy. Could have been done last week.

yep,, whatever happens, it's all on bamie.

Forum List

Back