Back stabbing white women do it again.Tiger Woods, now Herman Cain.!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Well here we go again. Back stabbing white females coming out the closet saying they
had a relationship with Republican Presidential candidate Herman Cain, and they wreck his
campainge for President. They messed up Tiger Woods, now Herman Cain.

And some of these people on this thread are trying to promote interracial marriage with
these goldigging white devil females!.
Please keep your white women.!!

Last edited:
Yeah, and for some rerason you guys keep falling for the same trick. I like how once a black guy makes a ton of money and gains alot of power, suddenly he drops black chicks entirely and upgrades to a white woman. Haha, your women suck. :lol:

Well here we go again. Back stabbing white females coming out the closet saying they
had a relationship with Republican Presidential candidate Herman Cain, and they wreck his

And some of these people on this thread are trying to promote interracial marriage with

Hey there racist scum. Still losing the battle with your fears? Fucking cowardly weakling.

Yeah, and for some rerason you guys keep falling for the same trick. I like how once a black guy makes a ton of money and gains alot of power, suddenly he drops black chicks entirely and upgrades to a white woman. Haha, your women suck. :lol:

Oh great, another racist idiot. You and IQ52 there can go jerk each other off somewhere and hide from your fears together.

Wny thank you, 52!

That's damned White of you, amigo.

Why thank you, 52!

That's damned White of you, amigo.

Oh great, another racist idiot. You and IQ52 there can go jerk each other off somewhere and hide from your fears together.

LOL...when you gave me a neg rep for far less you also called me a douchebag. God only knows what you'll call these two.

I dunno. Looks to me like Ginger White's a half-breed like Obama.

LOL...when you gave me a neg rep for far less you also called me a douchebag. God only knows what you'll call these two.

Don't worry, you're still a douchebag. And stop whining, you little bitch.

Don't be a hater just because you can't score a white chick.

Did Herman Cain do Sarah Palin?

Where's US Army Retired when you need him...

What you men dont realise is all us chicks get together on wensdays and plan how to take you down.

You think we are getting our nails done but in reality we are plotting the downfall of man.

We only toy with you (reguardless of color) for our own pleasure.

Asian beauty brides, Those hot black chicks at the club, the little helpless white girls at pep boys, the indian smokin' hot girls at the bank yes and even your mother.

We all want to destroy your lives.

Have a nice day

Hey there racist scum. Still losing the battle with your fears? Fucking cowardly weakling.

What fears are you talking about Faggot? homo marriage Mr. melting pot ?
I have no fears, I just don't believe in interracial marriage.! The white race needs to stay with the white race.!!

Please. Judging by your posts here your entire miserable, insignificant little life is ruled by your fears. You are consumed by them, you cowardly weakling.

What you men dont realise is all us chicks get together on wensdays and plan how to take you down.

You think we are getting our nails done but in reality we are plotting the downfall of man.

We only toy with you (reguardless of color) for our own pleasure.

Asian beauty brides, Those hot black chicks at the club, the little helpless white girls at pep boys, the indian smokin' hot girls at the bank yes and even your mother.

We all want to destroy your lives.

Have a nice day

I knew it.... damn it... I knew it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cain has a black wife, a wife none the less and cheated, race doen't matter but his cheating does, I think his wife wouldn't give a shit about the race of the women.

Forum List

Back