Back in 1989 Saddam Hussain was flexing his muscles by taking over Kuwat. The rest is history.

Little early to be drunk posting, eh?
go back to your grass hut
he must be smoking dope also

Not everyone shares the self-adulation of the people of the USA. Latest since Donald Trump is president of the USA, and makes your nation lousy again, your nation is on a very straight way to a nuclear war.

Not everyone shares the self-adulation of the people of the USA.

Or your ignorance of history.

What US-Americans call "history" or "moral" is in most cases nothing else than only a poor propagandistic nonsense.

21st of August 1959 became Hawaii the 50th state of the USA.
1898 territory

So in 1898 Hawaii was called a colonial territory of Uncle Sam. This means Japan started a war which made Hawaii free from an occupation army in the best traditions of the declaration of independence of the USA - and the USA reacted in the worst tradtions of the English Empire.

This means Japan started a war which made Hawaii free from an occupation army

Japan attacked Pearl Harbor to free the Hawaiians?

I don't think so. I guess they tried to break the military dominance of the USA in the Pacific Ocean. Was to late to do so.

I don't think so.

Obviously, thinking isn't your strong suit.

I guess they tried to break the military dominance of the USA in the Pacific Ocean.

Yes, your earlier claim was moronic.

The way how US-Americans avoid to think by selective awareness is really very astonishing.

go back to your grass hut
he must be smoking dope also

Not everyone shares the self-adulation of the people of the USA. Latest since Donald Trump is president of the USA, and makes your nation lousy again, your nation is on a very straight way to a nuclear war.
MAGA
hahahahahhahahahahhahahaha-JEALOUS
what shithole are you from??

the shithole is called "rest of the world" and be happy as long as we don't send your shit back to your country, scalped, Englishman.

Last edited:
1898 territory

So in 1898 Hawaii was called a colonial territory of Uncle Sam. This means Japan started a war which made Hawaii free from an occupation army in the best traditions of the declaration of independence of the USA - and the USA reacted in the worst tradtions of the English Empire.

I don't think so. I guess they tried to break the military dominance of the USA in the Pacific Ocean. Was to late to do so.

I don't think so.

I guess they tried to break the military dominance of the USA in the Pacific Ocean.

The way how US-Americans avoid to think by selective awareness is really very astonishing.

Avoid to think?

I don't think so.

Avoid to think?

Counterquestion: What did you not understand?

I don't think so.

Avoid to think?

I don't understand your moronic claim that "Japan started a war which made Hawaii free from an occupation army".

Do you think the US Army was occupying Hawaii in 1941?
Do you think the attack ended that "occupation"?
Do you think, before the attack, that Hawaii was under martial law?

Do you understand the meaning of "military occupation"?

I guess they fucked up, eh?

I don't think so.

Avoid to think?

I don't understand your moronic claim that "Japan started a war which made Hawaii free from an occupation army".

I think the USA stole Hawaii.

You moved the native port of your pacific fleet from the West coast of the USA to Hawaii. That was a clear claim of ownership and a clear provocation. The provocation was successful. After "Pearl Harbor" you made a kind of romantic myth - with perfidious Japanese devils and innocent US-American angels - out of this disaster of the US-American politics.

Last edited:
I don't think so.

Avoid to think?

You moved the native port of your pacific fleet from the West coast of the USA to Hawaii. That was a clear claim of ownership and a clear provocation. The provocation was successful. After "Pearl Harbor" you made a kind of romantic myth - with perfidious Japanese devils and innocent US-American angels - out of this disaster of the US-American politics.

You moved the native port of your pacific fleet from the West coast of the USA to Hawaii. That was a clear claim of ownership and a clear provocation.

Yes, we owned Hawaii.
Provocation? LOL!

After "Pearl Harbor" you made a kind of romantic myth - with perfidious Japanese devils and innocent US-American angels

And then we nuked those fuckers.

Avoid to think?

You moved the native port of your pacific fleet from the West coast of the USA to Hawaii. That was a clear claim of ownership and a clear provocation.

Yes, we owned Hawaii.
Provocation? LOL!

After "Pearl Harbor" you made a kind of romantic myth - with perfidious Japanese devils and innocent US-American angels

And then we nuked those fuckers.

Do you think your "arguments" are for me important, because of your racist behavior to call all Japanese "fuckers" - whatever strange negative emotion it could be which you combine with an expression for sexual intercourse? Can you explain to me what you try to discuss about on what reasons? From my point of view to your "strength" you said to me: "For to steal Hawaii we nuked Japan - and we will nuke everyone, who let us not steal, what we like to steal."

Last edited:
If the war had been handled properly there would be no "Iraq" - only a glassy lake.

That mistake MUST not be made again.

Iran. I speak about then Iran, not the Iraq. The Iran is Persia, the Iraq an conglomerate of the British Empire, where they packed three nations and some religions with totally different traditions into the same state - so this state was easily to be held under control. And I fear you speak indeed only about alcohol or drugs, which wasted your brain and every ability to think in a normal human way. In the Iraq live some million people and you are not shy to murder them, because you are drunk and have not any lousy idea what you are really try to speak about. Go to a doctor!

PS: ... Oh sorry. This theme here is indeed the Iraq. Whatever. I do not delete now what I said, because you should really start to think about why you use such totally stupid sentences.

Last edited:
The liberal lame stream media who hated George H. W. Bush 41, was touting how great the military might was of the Hussain Red Brigade, with all their Russian toys. That if the US tried to stop Saddam there would be great casualties of US soldiers on the battle field. That war only took 7 days. And the US was told by the UN to stop at the Iraq border because we had pushed his great army back into Iraq.

So we once again have saber rattling, lame stream media siding with the enemy, and adoring the Iranian army who with the help of the Russian toys, threatens world peace, "again". We should follow General Patton's plan of warfare.

Faced with relentless American pressure, Iran starts to hit back

The media made Bush 41 a hero for liberating Kuwait

Forum List

Back