Bachmann's nutter mentor wins primary

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
If You Thought Michele Bachmann Was Out There... | Mother Jones

... women are "genetically predisposed" to subservience ... anti-sodomy crusader ... believes that humans and dinosaurs may have coexisted in Southeast Asia as late as the 11th century ...

slammed a gay counseling clinic at Mankato State University by comparing it to the Ku Klux Klan (both would be breeding grounds for evil—AIDS, in this case) and went undercover at an adult bookstore and a gay bathhouse in an effort to prove to a local newspaper reporter that they had become a "haven for anal intercourse." (A decade later, Bachmann would bring groups of supporters onto the Capitol floor to pray over the desk of a gay colleague.)

Quist's almost singular focus on sexuality didn't go unnoticed. "At one point," the St. Petersburg Times reported in 1994, "a Senate leader suggested he had an unhealthy preoccupation with sex, having devoted 30 hours to it in a single session."

Quist was a staunch pro-lifer who once argued that abortion should be classified as a first-degree homicide. When his pregnant wife died in a car accident in 1986, Quist had the six-and-a-half-month-old fetus placed in his wife's arms in an open casket at the funeral.

He would fit right in with the other R sickos who want to control every single American's sex life.

oops - Sorry, I forgot to warn the rw nutters that this link is to an intelligent and educated source. If you're afraid of facts, its best that you don't go to the link.

Nutter calls other people Nutter!

Yeah Luddite, I can see how you getting rid of your rep has "freed your mind" and improved your posting! :D

Here's how it works, the tax exempt left wing propaganda network goes through millions of words spoken by (only) conservatives and they feed cherry picked sentences to hypocrite left wing corporations like "mom jones" who feeds the stuff to their ignorant minions on the left.

Please name the "far left" politician who is trying to take your basic rights away from you. Which "far left" politician is peeking in your bedroom window to see if they want to make your behavior illegal.

What I really want to know is WHY is it okay with rw's that their politicians want to take Constitutionally guaranteed rights away from American citizens.

Anybody know Allen Quist? Anything is better than defending Barry Hussein I guess. Michelle Bachmann should be everything that young girls would model themselves after instead of Hollywood vacant drug addicts but the party of no family values discourages girls from appreciating what women like Bachmann have achieved in life because they are so filled with hatred that they can't think straight (pardon the pun).

Please name the "far left" politician who is trying to take your basic rights away from you. Which "far left" politician is peeking in your bedroom window to see if they want to make your behavior illegal.

What I really want to know is WHY is it okay with rw's that their politicians want to take Constitutionally guaranteed rights away from American citizens.
The far-left President currently in office who wishes to only be asked certain questions by prearrangement with cooperative reporters for him to give the maximum beat-up power on conservative Republican candidates.

And they help him out. ;)

No free speech involved!

The Fifth Column is no more.

Anybody know Allen Quist? Anything is better than defending Barry Hussein I guess. Michelle Bachmann should be everything that young girls would model themselves after instead of Hollywood vacant drug addicts but the party of no family values discourages girls from appreciating what women like Bachmann have achieved in life because they are so filled with hatred that they can't think straight (pardon the pun).

yes, every young girl should aspire to be a brainless twit with no morals and a real hatred for the Constitution of the United States.

You're a nitwit.

oops - Sorry, I forgot to warn the rw nutters that this link is to an intelligent and educated source. If you're afraid of facts, its best that you don't go to the link.

You were making some sense, then you called Mother Jones an intelligent and educated source.

Dennis Kucinch.

The far-left President currently in office who wishes to only be asked certain questions by prearrangement with cooperative reporters for him to give the maximum beat-up power on conservative Republican candidates.

And they help him out. ;)

No free speech involved!

The Fifth Column is no more.

damn, you are one pathetic drone.

look up the meaning of fifth column btw.

and the meaning of fourth estate.

Dennis Kucinch.

What do you have against Kucinich?

Dennis Kucinch.

and kucinich is out due to redistricting.

Dennis Kucinch.

I live Dennis the same way I love my crazy uncle.

Somehow liberal men, who have the most to gain from abortion (no responsibilities and no pain), have it in their pretty little heads that someone is always peeking in their bedroom window. Maybe it's wishful thinking.

Somehow liberal men, who have the most to gain from abortion (no responsibilities and no pain), have it in their pretty little heads that someone is always peeking in their bedroom window. Maybe it's wishful thinking.

They should quit leaving their shades up:D

Forum List

Back