Bachmann’s Husband Tied To ‘Pray Away The Gay Therapy’

Many homosexuals are caught up in a vicious cycle of depraved sex, drugs and disease

Sadly, many only see suicide as their avenue of escape from this depraved lifestyle.

This type of aversion therapy is many times their last and only hope towards a normal life

:lol: Here come the desperate smear attacks. The fact of the matter is the average American voter isn't going to give two ounces of shit about Marcus Bachmann thinking he can help people pray the gay away. This country is falling into the toilet. People can't find a job, the economy is stagnating, if not contracting, and we're headed towards bankruptcy and a drop in our credit rating which will make the Great Depression look like tea time with the Queen of England.

It's no wonder the Obamabots, who want four more years of failure, have to engage in smearing candidates' family members. The Big O's record sucks ass crack. You sure as hell can't run on that so all you folks have got is character assassination. Good luck with that, kids. Adults will decide this next election.

Actually, you're wrong. Mr. Bachmann isn't 'attacking' anyone. He has a right to his opinions. He's not forcing them on anyone, people come to him and he offers them.

He absolutely has a right to his opinion. He does not have a right to use my taxpayer money to try and "fix" people who have absolutely nothing wrong with them. If he was trying to "pray away" the whiteness from people, would you be so quick to defend him?

Actually, you're wrong. Mr. Bachmann isn't 'attacking' anyone. He has a right to his opinions. He's not forcing them on anyone, people come to him and he offers them.

He does not have a right to use my taxpayer money to try and "fix" people who have absolutely nothing wrong with them.

Of course he does. We spend millions on the welfare state and foreign wars every single day.

Last edited:
Many homosexuals are caught up in a vicious cycle of depraved sex, drugs and disease

Sadly, many only see suicide as their avenue of escape from this depraved lifestyle.

This type of aversion therapy is many times their last and only hope towards a normal life

For fuck's sake. How much more bigoted can you get?

He does not have a right to use my taxpayer money to try and "fix" people who have absolutely nothing wrong with them.

Of course he does. We spend millions on the welfare state and foreign wars every single day.

Please tell me you're joking and see the difference in the two.

Reparative therapy, like that practiced by the fabulous Marcus Bachman, is harmful and should be outlawed. I hope he didn't get Fed $ for this dangerous therapy.

Perhaps a proper bleeding might relive gays of their affliction.

How is it "dangerous" ??

The APA’s statement stressed that “reparative therapy” is not benign and that it often has deleterious effects. According to the statement, “The potential risks of ‘reparative therapy’ are great, including depression, anxiety and self-destructive behavior, since therapist alignment with societal prejudices against homosexuality may reinforce self-hatred already experienced by the patient.
In essence, it’s dangerous to subject someone to any type of ‘treatment’ when there’s nothing wrong with him. It’s also professionally unethical.

Hmmmm, which is better: a spouse who makes money from those who seek a certain kind of therapy, or a spouse who supports herself because she inherited ketchup?

Do I care?

Nah.

Actually, no. No we don't. This is an example of a much larger problem in this country, which is, that there are many people ("conservatives") who feel there are people "beneath" them or lesser to them in some way. This is why we see attacks on gays and minorities and why someone like Cantor can attack poor and middle class students and be cheered for it by his own crowd.

Until all Americans accept that we were all created equally, these problems will never go away. No matter how hard you pray.

That seems a tad rational for this forum.

snicker.......So the right doesnt like it when the same tactics they used are used against them.....
Oh, my not caring means I actually have an opinion one way or the other about Theresa Heinz and/or Mr. Bachmann - liking or disliking something about them?

Who knew I cared? I certainly didn't.

Tell me more about what I care about.

Hmmmm, which is better: a spouse who makes money from those who seek a certain kind of therapy, or a spouse who supports herself because she inherited ketchup?

Do I care?

Nah.

No, nor do I. He's not running. It's not like he's a truther that Bachman's gonna appoint anywhere in the WH...... like Obama did with a certain Mr Van Jones.

This is that old 'people who live in glass houses, should not throw stones' thing again.

Do I care?

Nah.

No, nor do I. He's not running. It's not like he's a truther that Bachman's gonna appoint anywhere in the WH...... like Obama did with a certain Mr Van Jones.

This is that old 'people who live in glass houses, should not throw stones' thing again.

heh heh The hypocrisy is awesome. You want to fret about someone who might have the President's ear for 10 minutes a day, but absolutely ignore a person who has it for hours at night.

Remember back when "conservatives" thought Michelle Obama said she wasn't proud of America? They went ape shit. They said this was a major issue because she would influence Barack. Well, now we have a candidate who every night gets to listen to her husband talk about how he "prayed away" the "bad" part of people, as if that is even possible, and you guys don't care at all.

As I said, it's because "conservatives" think there are a lesser class of people in this country.

Do I care?

Nah.

heh heh The hypocrisy is awesome. You want to fret about someone who might have the President's ear for 10 minutes a day, but absolutely ignore a person who has it for hours at night.

Remember back when "conservatives" thought Michelle Obama said she wasn't proud of America? They went ape shit. They said this was a major issue because she would influence Barack. Well, now we have a candidate who every night gets to listen to her husband talk about how he "prayed away" the "bad" part of people, as if that is even possible, and you guys don't care at all.

As I said, it's because "conservatives" think there are a lesser class of people in this country.

I nominate your use of 'ape shit' as this weeks' most unfortunate, albeit innocent, choice of words.

Zing!!!!

LOL!!!
:lol:

snicker.......So the right doesnt like it when the same tactics they used are used against them.....
Nope...they sure don't.

I nominate your use of 'ape shit' as this weeks' most unfortunate, albeit innocent, choice of words.
KA-POW!!!!!

kapow.jpg

Mr. Bachmann has a certain kinda lithp...if you know what I mean.

eyebrowrob.png

Forum List

Back