Bachmann's husband got $137,000 in Medicaid funds

Oh it won't be long and the left will be attacking the foster children as well just as they have done with every other Female candidate
Some families take in foster children for the government money.

And some family's abandon and murder their children I realize in your extremist world view that because she is someone you might disagree with that obviously she is doing it for the money right?
Did she take government handouts for her foster children?

Yes.

Did she take government handouts for her farm?

Yes.

Did she take government handouts for her medicaid clinic?

Yes.

Still haven't seen the 'denouncing statements' that she apparently made, it would be nice to have them in context to go with the op, since the op is making the claim it should provide the rest of the information.

Newby is a level headed and polite poster.

Would some one please produce some quotes showing Bachmann railing against medicare.

I already did

And if her husband turned away people on medicaid, she would be evil for hating the poor.

fucking howler monkeys. never happy.

you're the fucking howler monkey. Someone's asking her to stop being hypocritical...and you deflect the issue towards something else. Translation, you've got no real reply.

Bachmann's husband got $137,000 in Medicaid funds

Bachmann is just a distraction. This does look like hypocrisy, but IMO it's faux outrage. Medical professionals often lose money on Medicaid patients and have to make up the difference with non-Medicaid patients. Besides, it's her husband's business. She doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but she's a favorite punching bag of the media. This is just another 'pay no attention to the man in the White House' story.

Absolutely, should have let 'em rot in the streets rather than accept $1 in medicaid.

You fuckers are funny.

seems bachman has more trouble than stealing petty's music

While Rep. Michelle Bachmann, R-Minn., has forcefully denounced the Medicaid program for swelling the "welfare rolls," the mental health clinic run by her husband has been collecting annual Medicaid payments totaling over $137,000 for the treatment of patients since 2005, according to new figures obtained by NBC News.

blah blah blah

"She's giving hypocrisy a bad name," said Ron Pollock, executive director of Families USA, a consumer health care advocacy group, when asked about the Medicaid payments to Bachmann & Associates. "It's clear when it feathers her nest she's happy for Medicaid expenditures. But people that really need it — folks with disabilities and seniors — she's turning their backs on them."

Bachmann's husband got $137,000 in Medicaid funds - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com

So let me get this straight...

Bachmanns husband is not turning away patients that are insured through medicaid and that is a sign of hypocrisy?

So are you saying that it is OK....actually EXPECTED..... for a medical institution to allow their political views to determine who they should and who they should not treat?

And if her husband turned away people on medicaid, she would be evil for hating the poor.

you're the fucking howler monkey. Someone's asking her to stop being hypocritical...and you deflect the issue towards something else. Translation, you've got no real reply.

so,, "stop being hypocritical" is the democrat gold standard now? this ought to be hilarious.

Please explain how it is being hypocritical.

Let me ask you this.....

You believe in global warming....have you stoped using combustible engines?

Better example.....the 8insurance companies are evil...do you no longer payt them premiums and make claims when you need to?

Please...explain to me where this is hypocrisy.

The interesting thing here is bachman is telling what the rabid right wants to hear, but wont actually walk the walk. Which is something the right has.never.understood. these people are only jerking you off with their words. But hey I guess people like being used.

I disagree.
Bachman is one who DOES walk the walk. Sure, she has made her mistakes in the past...all of them do...but do or die, she is living what she preaches now.
Her husbands medical facility accepting patients that are insured by medeicaid is not hypocritical at all. To the contrary, it is commendable as the reimbursement progrma with medicaid is a lot less than withy many of the commercial carriers.
He does not need to believe in medicaid to treat patients that pay him through medicaid.

I bet she didnt even know this.

She doesnt seem to know much of anything

But running this business is what people are citing as her 'executive experience'.

Oh.,..I see NYCarbineer...

Becuase TM says Bachmann doesnt know about it...then it must be true....and it is worthy to criticize her supporters for not realizing that "what she runs she knows nothing about"

See how that works?

The interesting thing here is bachman is telling what the rabid right wants to hear, but wont actually walk the walk. Which is something the right has.never.understood. these people are only jerking you off with their words. But hey I guess people like being used.

I believe you are a victim of the pundits out there that say she doesnt walk the walk..when in fact, she ios one of the few that is.

When will you realize that the most vocal about Bachmann are those that have nothing positive to say about ANY GOP candidate?

Perhaps her husband should refuse to treat Medicaid patients.

Oh wait, if he did that we would see a thread saying"Bachmans husband refuses to treat medicaid patients" and we would then hear how uncaring and selfish he is.

As for their Foster kids?? Did she and her husband take money for them? All 23 of em??

Bachman is just the new punching bag for the left. You'll notice that we now have all Bachman threads with nary a Palin thread in site??

Bachman doesn't stand much of a chance to win the primary. She's way to right for my tastes but I gotta give her kudo's for giving it a shot especially after seeing the way Palin was treated. You go girl.

Pssst Howler she doesn't work in her husbands office.Also I guess the left is saying that all her foster Children are guilty of allowing the use of Medicaid to pay for Medical services. Good god you people are so damn extreme its laughable

These libs are becoming delusional. They are now saying that folks that are in the medical field cannot have any say in how it can be changed for the better. Personally I think we should listen to the doctors and hospital administrators because I am sure they know a lot more about what is screwing up health care in our country than some rabid liberals that only know how to spew talking points.

Problem is, most of them back preventative care and the PUBLIC OPTION, as do 70-75% of all Americans. Oops...

AFP: Most US doctors back public health option: poll

Much ado about nothing.

Most Medicaid and Medicare services are actually money losers for the providers. And what would happen to the patients if providers refused to provide services for them (which is an increasing trend)?

There was a recent kerfuffle in the news because the Obama Administration was planning to use ghost patients to see if doctors would accept new Medicare patients. This signals that even they are concerned about dwindling supply.

Actually that is a real reply.

Howler monkey like you need to check her voting record.

ya know, something with substance.

oops

sorry

That would take "effort".

Bachmann has a wealth of experience beyond that of anything Barry has ever done, and people see this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back