Bachmann's Entire New Hampshire Staff Quits

The stupid fucking bigot pipes up again...

You never seem to tire of making an ass of yourself, loser.

Maybe hope for a Cabinet post in the next Administration that won't be Obama's.

A year until November. And only one really sane contender in the GOP lineup. Gonna be a fun year.

Which one is that?

I hope you don't mean the one who thinks that he's wearing magic underpants and thinks he's going to rule over his own planet of spirit-children in the afterlife. That's what qualifies as "sane" these days?

Bachmann was never a serious contender. I think that she shows the larger problem of TEA is that as a movement, it wasn't going to change a 150 year old political party in two years.

It should have found a candidate that was credible and got behind him. That person probably should have been Rick Perry. Instead, it will get behind Cain as flavor of the week, until he stumbles, and the establishment will impose Romney as the nominee whether the party rank and file want him or not.

The Beltway establishment would rather lose the election than lose control of the party.

Just like they did in 2008 when Huckabee threatened the applecart.

Just like they did in 1996 when Buchanan threatened the applecart.

From what I have read of Perry and his response to the fires in his state, I would not vote for him as a dogcatcher. You don't defund the people handling an emergency in the middle of that emergency.

Perry's toast.

Cain seems to be done too; given his two-faced response on abortion and recent comments on how as CIC he would trade all of those held in GitMo for one capured American serviceman.

Last edited:
From what I have read of Perry and his response to the fires in his state, I would not vote for him as a dogcatcher. You don't defund the people handling an emergency in the middle of that emergency.

Perry's toast.

Well, he didn't. But I can totally understand how you think he would, since the Media thinks repeating HuffPo talking points is actual journalism.

Forum List

Back