Bachmann's Census Bashing May Come Back to Haunt Her

*Chuckle....that's ok. I accept your apology.

hard to accept that which doesn't exist.

As I've been trying to point out to the Clerk for the last few pages....thanks for proving my point. I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

which point is that?

that you're so small and mean a person that you get your jollies mocking someone for taking care of their family?

or that you're so small and mean a person that you get your jollies demeaning their military service?

you disappoint.

i don't want to pretend anything. i can read just fine, thank you.

perhaps you should go back to mocking him for taking care of his family?

you know-the high road.

People may not mock him for taking care of his family if he didn't complain about taking care of his family.

one has nothing to do with the other.

he didn't bitch about taking care of his family, iirc, but about the govt not letting him claim his son as a dependent.

If he's not bitching about one thing, he's bitching about another.

Now, I'm sure he's going to bitch about this post.

hard to accept that which doesn't exist.

As I've been trying to point out to the Clerk for the last few pages....thanks for proving my point. I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

which point is that?

that you're so small and mean a person that you get your jollies mocking someone for taking care of their family?

or that you're so small and mean a person that you get your jollies demeaning their military service?

you disappoint.

Get my jollies? Seriously? You wave your hand and dismiss this as me 'getting my jollies'?:eusa_eh:

Well, if that makes you feel better and supportive of the Clerk's silliness, have at it.

which point is that?

you disappoint.

Get my jollies? Seriously? You wave your hand and dismiss this as me 'getting my jollies'?:eusa_eh:

Well, if that makes you feel better and supportive of the Clerk's silliness, have at it.

well, if you think it's a cure for cancer you're working on, you're going to be disappointed.

which point is that?

you disappoint.

well, if you think it's a cure for cancer you're working on, you're going to be disappointed.

"Cure for Cancer" Gotcha. :lol:

Poor Michele Bachmann once again shooting her mouth off only to get slapped down

Census? We don't need no stinking census

Why does the Government need to know any more then how many people live in a household? The Representative Seats are apportioned based on population alone, nothing else matters.

When this came around ten years ago...did you say the same thing?

10 years ago the Government was not trying to establish who is or is not mentally ill for one. 10 years ago the census was not political, this being the first Administration to EVER move the Census into the White House and try to use a n openly BIASED (ACORN) organization to run the census. 10 Years ago the party in power was not threatened with losing seats in their strong hold States to traditionally their opponent States.

BUT to the point, the op claimed that the congressperson was in danger of something for pointing out the basic simple LEGAL fact that all the Government needs to apportion house seats is the NUMBER of people living in each location. The purpose of the Census is to apportion seats and to ensure fair and uniform taxation, levies and duties are applied. Or perhaps you can show us some other purpose in the Constitution?

Its so funny when there is just "something" different now when things come around now. Just be truthfull. How many first time ever situations will happen in the next three years...then the next four.

Go Obama, expose all these anti Americans. Its great. (To think they bitched about eh dixie chicks....turns out they were right...lol)

Republicans, the dixie chicks of 2010. :lol:

Forum List

Back