Bachmann's Census Bashing May Come Back to Haunt Her

Of course, that then begs the question why did you bring him up?

You mean YOUR business that YOU brought up as an example in this thread.

Can everyone just imagine if people were allowed to declare ANYONE THEY WANT to be dependents without a verifiable, legitimate reason?

Talk about your Welfare State......but I guess it's ok if YOU are doing it, right Clerk?

MORON, already covered it. And last I checked if I am footing the entire bill for someones upkeep and daily living they are NOT on public dole of ANYKIND. Further I covered direct family members, which you chose to ignore.

Now just admit you put both your feet in your mouth and shut up. Or just shut up, either is acceptable.

Again, I don't get this you announcing yourself at the beginning of your posts.

Fine, you are footing the bill...then don't bitch about the census. Take it like a man...instead of a whining clerk.

Try the red part.

Only filling out the constitutionally requisite section of the uber-snoop version of the census is not tantamount to refusal to answer it at all.

But it's still illegal. 13 U.S.C. § 221
a) Whoever, being over eighteen years of age, refuses or
willfully neglects, when requested by the Secretary, or by any
other authorized officer or employee of the Department of Commerce
or bureau or agency thereof acting under the instructions of the
Secretary or authorized officer, to answer, to the best of his
knowledge, any of the questions on any schedule submitted to him in
connection with any census or survey provided for by subchapters I,
II, IV, and V of chapter 5 of this title, applying to himself or to
the family to which he belongs or is related, or to the farm or
farms of which he or his family is the occupant, shall be fined not
more than $100.
(b) Whoever, when answering questions described in subsection (a)
of this section, and under the conditions or circumstances
described in such subsection, willfully gives any answer that is
false, shall be fined not more than $500.
(c) Notwithstanding any other provision of this title, no person
shall be compelled to disclose information relative to his
religious beliefs or to membership in a religious body.

The Constitution doesn't require more than an enumeration, but Title 13 US Code authorizes the actual census "in such form and content as he may determine, including the use of sampling procedures and special surveys. In connection with any such census, the Secretary is authorized to obtain such other census information as necessary"

Answering the census, to include the American Community Survey,(the replacement for the old long form and is taken every year) is required under Title 13. You can't ignore Federal Law on the grounds that only part of it is explicitly mandated by the Constitution. Most laws aren't.
Yeah, right.

I'd send it in with the constitutionally valid information filled out and the rest of it blank, with a sticky note on it saying "come and get me, coppers".

MORON, already covered it. And last I checked if I am footing the entire bill for someones upkeep and daily living they are NOT on public dole of ANYKIND. Further I covered direct family members, which you chose to ignore.

Now just admit you put both your feet in your mouth and shut up. Or just shut up, either is acceptable.

Fine, you are footing the bill...then don't bitch about the census. Take it like a man...instead of a whining clerk.

Try the red part.

You mean the part that says "then don't bitch about the census...etc." Could you point out where in there I said you were trying to NOT take the census? TIA

BTW....you ARE bitching about the census....and I went back and bumped three posts of your bitching.

But, as I said.....you are over your head and I'm seeing why.

and yet there's nothing here or in the other two posts about not participating in the census.

fail

Del, in all honesty....find where I said that the Clerk claimed he was not participating in the census. I said he was bitching about the census. Would you like me to point it out again?

in all honesty, he asked you to show where he said he wouldn't participate and you bumped three posts, none of which showed that.

fail

Oh, I get it.... you want to pretend that I am accusing him of not participating just because he said I made that accusation......even tho there is NO evidence in any of my posts of making such an accusation.

Okey dokey, then. Have fun with that game.

Del, in all honesty....find where I said that the Clerk claimed he was not participating in the census. I said he was bitching about the census. Would you like me to point it out again?

in all honesty, he asked you to show where he said he wouldn't participate and you bumped three posts, none of which showed that.

fail

Oh, I get it.... you want to pretend that I am accusing him of not participating just because he said I made that accusation......even tho there is NO evidence in any of my posts of making such an accusation.

i don't want to pretend anything. i can read just fine, thank you.

perhaps you should go back to mocking him for taking care of his family?

you know-the high road.

Try the red part.

You mean the part that says "then don't bitch about the census...etc." Could you point out where in there I said you were trying to NOT take the census? TIA

BTW....you ARE bitching about the census....and I went back and bumped three posts of your bitching.

But, as I said.....you are over your head and I'm seeing why.

Quote for me where I am bitching. pretty simple concept. I have taken the position of the congresscritter attacked in the OP.

Why does the Government need to know any more then how many people live in a household? The Representative Seats are apportioned based on population alone, nothing else matters.

When this came around ten years ago...did you say the same thing?

10 years ago the Government was not trying to establish who is or is not mentally ill for one. 10 years ago the census was not political, this being the first Administration to EVER move the Census into the White House and try to use a n openly BIASED (ACORN) organization to run the census. 10 Years ago the party in power was not threatened with losing seats in their strong hold States to traditionally their opponent States.

BUT to the point, the op claimed that the congressperson was in danger of something for pointing out the basic simple LEGAL fact that all the Government needs to apportion house seats is the NUMBER of people living in each location. The purpose of the Census is to apportion seats and to ensure fair and uniform taxation, levies and duties are applied. Or perhaps you can show us some other purpose in the Constitution?

Bitch bump uno

Ohh look another FUCKING MORON speaking out of his ass with no facts or even a semblance of trying to discern facts before announcing loudly to the rest of the board what a pea brained fucking RETARD he really is.

Okay...maybe you can give us some more facts.

Does your son have a disability which precludes him from working or living on his own?

If so, I applaud you for supporting him...and I think it is wrong that you are not able to consider him a dependent.

Now that you've opened up about your son...you probably should just spill it, so that people don't mistakenly assume that you are just supporting a freeloading bum.

First off it is NONE of your business.

You're right. It is none of my business.

And if you hadn't brought it up, I wouldn't have even known that your 25 year old son is unemployed and totally supported by you.

The key issue here is that according to current population estimates, Minnesota is right on the cusp of losing one of its eight seats in Congress

Isn't that Bachmann's wish?

Smaller government?

RETARD ALERT, RETARD ALERT. Hate to break it to you moron but no census will ever shrink the Government. Its purpose is to ensure the ALLOWED Representatives are properly apportioned through out the several States based on population. It further is to ensure the proper taxes, levies and duties are UNIFORMLY applied to each State based on population. Something that has lost a lot of umpfy since we have INCOME TAX now.

Bitch Bump duo

fail

you know-the high road.

People may not mock him for taking care of his family if he didn't complain about taking care of his family.

fail

you know-the high road.

Oh, you mean the topic he brought to the table?...the topic he thrust to the forefront?

you know-the high road.

People may not mock him for taking care of his family if he didn't complain about taking care of his family.

Now, now....don't go accusing him of refusing to fill out the census. ;)

you know-the high road.

one has nothing to do with the other.

he didn't bitch about taking care of his family, iirc, but about the govt not letting him claim his son as a dependent.

you know-the high road.

one has nothing to do with the other.

he didn't bitch about taking care of his family, iirc, but about the govt not letting him claim his son as a dependent.

Oh my GOD!!!! You mean he WAS bitching??????? :eek:

Forum List

Back