Bachmann’s bodyguards bullying reporters?

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
I guess that's one way to curry favor with the press!! LMAO!!

CNN weekend anchor Don Lemon says that Marcus Bachmann, the husband of Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann, and two members of her campaign staff pushed him into a golf cart during a campaign stop at the Iowa state fair in Des Moines before Bachmann's victory in Saturday's straw poll.

The incident comes less than a month after a similar scene at a campaign stop in Aiken, South Carolina, where ABC News investigative reporter Brian Ross was "manhandled" by two of Bachmann's bodyguards.

Michele Bachmann

Fuck the press, bigot.

werent you just quoting some poll the other day?

one must decide....i know this is hard for a member of the con squad but you cant be quoting polls then fucking the press....

and why is he a bigot?

Why are you defending this idiot woman-bashing OP ?

The thread is fucking idiotic - and you come in here to bash me ?

How friendly.

And the Gallup Organization is not the press.

Fuck the press, bigot.

werent you just quoting some poll the other day?

one must decide....i know this is hard for a member of the con squad but you cant be quoting polls then fucking the press....

and why is he a bigot?

Why are you defending this idiot woman-bashing OP ?

The thread is fucking idiotic - and you come in here to bash me ?

How friendly.

And the Gallup Organization is not the press.

o my i didnt realize you were quite that thinned skinned

i dont see any woman bashing in the op? so now any comments you dont care for about bachman are going to be called 'woman' bashing?

and i simply posted the threads you have created......

It's not a "woman bashing" thread to criticize her body guards' techniques. Aaaanyways, it's not really a big deal at all for me, personally. If the reporter was over-stepping his bounds, which I don't know that he was or wasn't, he deserves to get shoved the fuck back imo.

It's not a "woman bashing" thread to criticize her body guards' techniques. Aaaanyways, it's not really a big deal at all for me, personally. If the reporter was over-stepping his bounds, which I don't know that he was or wasn't, he deserves to get shoved the fuck back imo.

Sure it is. Any time an Obama criticism is posted, it's racist - so therefore, any time a Bachmann bash is noted, it's bigotry.

See how it works ?

Good.

Sure it is. Any time an Obama criticism is posted, it's racist - so therefore, any time a Bachmann bash is noted, it's bigotry.

See how it works ?

Good.

:lol: @ how mad this guy gets

no, i dont see how that works....as i dont do it....

i dont think i have called anyone a racist on here....

i dont fall to the lowest denominator and defend staying there

Bachmann is going to be another Palin...not letting the Press have access so she can ONLY answer softball questions from the likes of tick tac brain Hannity.

Speaking of Hannity, who I think is an ass, by the way - has Obama ever been on Fox ? If not - why ? Afraid of softball questions ? Personally, I'd love to see Bill O'Reilly hand Obama his ass. What say ye ?

Bachmann is going to be another Palin...not letting the Press have access so she can ONLY answer softball questions from the likes of tick tac brain Hannity.

Chris Wallace was pretty hard on her the other night, it was a good interview.

The reporter was asking questions. He wasn't even asking the "ghey" questions she freaks out and refuses to answer...just simple "How do you feel about how you did last night" kind of questions.

Forum List

Back