Bachmann/Whoever 2012!!

I barely know anything important about her. What I do know is trivial.
Palin helped her get elected.
The TP supports her.
She's got the conservative talk down.

But most importantly, I do know one more thing;

The howler monkeys hate her and that's all I need to know.

Bachmann's husband got $137,000 in Medicaid funds
Michelle Bachman Has Same Spirit As John Wayne Gacy!!!
Bachman: John Quincy Adams - Founding father at nine years old.
Bachmann admits John Wayne flub but insists John Quincy Adams was a Founding Father
Michele Bachmann; More Crazy, Every DAY!
Michelle Bachman: Turning up the Crazy
Bachmann Starts Campaign With Gaffe. Confuses John Wayne Gacy With John Wayne 'Duke'
GOP Staffer--Deficit Is Mostly GOP, Rep. Bachman Is High On Federal Spending!
Michelle Bachmann Hires Failed Ross Perot Campaign Manager Ed Rollins. 'Attacks Palin

Using the 'search' funtion, that's just page one and only thread with her name in the title.
:lol:

Whatever you howler monkeys do, don't pay any attention to the debt of UE.

Well, check her out here Project Vote Smart - Representative Michele Bachmann - Voting Record

Couldn't read all of that. But it looks to me she voted her talk.

Aside from supporting the Patriot act, I couldn't find anything to have any beaf with.

Hmmmmm..... The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds a generic Republican candidate earns support from 46% of Likely U.S. Voters, while the president picks up 42% of the vote. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and nine percent (9%) are undecided.

Hmmmmm..... The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds a generic Republican candidate earns support from 46% of Likely U.S. Voters, while the president picks up 42% of the vote. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and nine percent (9%) are undecided.

And where is this generic Republican? Considering in every other poll against actual candidates, President Obama wins.

Alaska Politics Blog : Poll shows Alaskans would vote for Obama over Palin | adn.com

A new Hays Research poll shows Barack Obama would beat Sarah Palin among Alaskans if the presidential election was today.

The poll found 42 percent of Alaskan voters would pick or are learning toward Obama in a head to head race against Palin for the presidency, while 36 percent of the voters would choose or are leaning toward Palin over him.

Conservative Anchorage radio host Mike Porcaro paid for Hays Research to ask the question.

i dont pay much attention to polls....americans will vote their wallets...simple as that....obama will make more promises...gas prices will fall...he will take full credit for it....gop cant seem to get their act together....

So basically you're picking your candidate based on their ability to annoy your political enemies? Wow. That's really adult of you.

Thanks!! Actually this has worked for me for years and years.

It used to be; whoever the media loves the most, go with the other person. It's worked like a charm since the late 80's.

but please enlighten me as to the maturity level of people that nit pick a persons life apart, that they oppose, but demand that the same not be done to thiers?

They would suck ass too. Fortunately for me, I want everyone's skeletons out of the closet on all sides. See, I go where the good ideas are...not partisan dumbfuckery. Obama's pissed me the fuck off by starting more wars and lengthening the ones we've got. And I could name at least 3 other things he's done that have pissed me off.

Some people on USMB pick a side and think their side is the only one that is spotless. I'm not that fucking dumb. I'm not on a side.

i dont pay much attention to polls....americans will vote their wallets...simple as that....obama will make more promises...gas prices will fall...he will take full credit for it....gop cant seem to get their act together....

And if all else fails, he will fall back on what he used the first time around...

He will remind people how bad things are and how tough it is to meet their bills...and he will promise that if he is re-elected 95% of the people will recieve a check in the mail.

what has the gop done about debt?????

The new conservative talking ones, seem very interested and focused on it.

However, when you hold 1/2 of 1/3 of the government, you aren't making things happen.

Why is it the GOP suddenly become concerned with debt when there is a Democratic President?:confused:

B/c conservatives are being elected into the party replacing the moderates and dems.

The dems can't fake fiscal conservatism and get elected by thier own people. While the moderates can, and will to keep thier jobs.

I'm not kidding myself. I have limited faith in pols. My final hope is the new people.

I can't expect so few to right the ship before 2012 and if Mitt gets in or Obama stays, it won't have much of a chance until '16 of getting fixed.

The TP supports her.

Bachmann admits John Wayne flub but insists John Quincy Adams was a Founding Father
Bachmann Starts Campaign With Gaffe. Confuses John Wayne Gacy With John Wayne 'Duke'
Michelle Bachmann Hires Failed Ross Perot Campaign Manager Ed Rollins. 'Attacks Palin

Using the 'search' funtion, that's just page one and only thread with her name in the title.

Well I suppose, given the candidates that both parties give us to select from, SPITE is as good a reason to vote for somebody as anything else.

The TP supports her.

Well, check her out here Project Vote Smart - Representative Michele Bachmann - Voting Record

Couldn't read all of that. But it looks to me she voted her talk.

Aside from supporting the Patriot act, I couldn't find anything to have any beaf with.

That she did, She has political balls unlike our current president who had over 100 No Votes, to Bachmens 11. And before the Obama zombies starte calling me a liar you can count them your self here- Project Vote Smart - President Barack H. Obama, Jr. - Voting Record

what has the gop done about debt?????

However, when you hold 1/2 of 1/3 of the government, you aren't making things happen.

Why is it the GOP suddenly become concerned with debt when there is a Democratic President?:confused:

Becuase not until the last presidential election where Obama promised to cut earmarks and spending...did any of us really notice an issue with the debt.

Please recall...it only became news over the last couple of years.

Becuase not until the last presidential election where Obama promised to cut earmarks and spending...did any of us really notice an issue with the debt.

Fuuuuccckkk..

It was news when congress dropped Paygo and Bush passed those tax cuts.

Then started two wars.

Then passed a new entitlement.

Then cobbled together a whole new department (of homeland security).

Then passed more tax cuts..

Where the heck have you been?

Mars?

B/c conservatives are being elected into the party replacing the moderates and dems.

The dems can't fake fiscal conservatism and get elected by thier own people. While the moderates can, and will to keep thier jobs.

I'm not kidding myself. I have limited faith in pols. My final hope is the new people.

I can't expect so few to right the ship before 2012 and if Mitt gets in or Obama stays, it won't have much of a chance until '16 of getting fixed.

:lol: Replace a couple of people in the party and suddenly they're all Conservatives. Because Boehner is certainly a new face to Congress, right? :lol:

Fuuuuccckkk..

Then started two wars.

Mars?

I will elaborate..

It was not front page news until the last couple of years.
To say otherwise is outright lying.

:lol: Replace a couple of people in the party and suddenly they're all Conservatives. Because Boehner is certainly a new face to Congress, right? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ-70rQD19M]YouTube - ‪CSPAN Sep 29 08 Boehner on TARP Bill‬‏[/ame]

Fuuuuccckkk..

Then started two wars.

Mars?

Then Obama added 730 Billion more, started 3 more wars, and is trying to triple down with another stimulus. He has also blown more money in two years then any President in U.S. history. Still wont offer a plan to deal with our debt. Did you look at the votes he missed ? Almost ALL of the ones libs hold dear, yet you libs have no balls to look. Hold his voting record up against any of his challengers. If you find one of his challenger who almost never voted then post them up.

Fuuuuccckkk..

Then started two wars.

Mars?

I will elaborate..

It was not front page news until the last couple of years.
To say otherwise is outright lying.

NY Times was constantly warning about the deficit. Both on the front page and opinion pages.

Why would you call them liars? Seems they were right.

Especially Krugman..who called the crash and won a Nobel about the prediction.

Because he nailed it.

And you guys were castigating him about this.

How has hope and change made your life better ? How is it different then compassionate conservatism ? Both were bull shit.

Forum List

Back