Bachmann/Whoever 2012!!

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
I barely know anything important about her. What I do know is trivial.
Palin helped her get elected.
The TP supports her.
She's got the conservative talk down.

But most importantly, I do know one more thing;

The howler monkeys hate her and that's all I need to know.

Bachmann's husband got $137,000 in Medicaid funds
Michelle Bachman Has Same Spirit As John Wayne Gacy!!!
Bachman: John Quincy Adams - Founding father at nine years old.
Bachmann admits John Wayne flub but insists John Quincy Adams was a Founding Father
Michele Bachmann; More Crazy, Every DAY!
Michelle Bachman: Turning up the Crazy
Bachmann Starts Campaign With Gaffe. Confuses John Wayne Gacy With John Wayne 'Duke'
GOP Staffer--Deficit Is Mostly GOP, Rep. Bachman Is High On Federal Spending!
Michelle Bachmann Hires Failed Ross Perot Campaign Manager Ed Rollins. 'Attacks Palin

Using the 'search' funtion, that's just page one and only thread with her name in the title.
:lol:

Whatever you howler monkeys do, don't pay any attention to the debt of UE.

eidt;

Adding more as I come across them;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...bjected-to-random-drug-tests.html#post3804177

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...en-see-them-as-their-prize-8.html#post3804189

Last edited:
again its should be whomever....

funny how howling monkeys and such is simple name calling cause you know the gop is too fucked up to win in 2012....

funny how howling monkeys and such is simple name calling cause you know the gop is too fucked up to win in 2012....

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Does no one else look at that?

How are you going to honestly counter $14.4 trillion in debt and 9.1% UE?

Clearly the howler monkeys know they can't so they are going after the low hanging fruit.

Seriously. anyone that votes for obama is an utter fool.

Go Bachmann go!

She's got less of a chance in the General then Palin.
She still is better than obamaturd.

Well she's better at lying.

And saying crazy things..so you got me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9bvreW08X0]YouTube - ‪Michele Bachmann Says The Darndest Things‬‏[/ame]

^^^^ Howler Monkey ^^^^​

Big 0 was against war until he started some of his own
Big 0 was against raising the debt ceiling until he needed it.
Big 0 is sorry to be an American

But please, keep bringing up trivial shit. Undecided women will vote against you, no matter who is running.

A little early to be calling that race, dont ya think?

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot - Rasmussen Reports™

nope i said a year ago the gop would fuck this up....i dont think it makes any difference anymore which party is doing what....cause they are both just fucking the citizen.

the incumbent has the advantage....

A little early to be calling that race, dont ya think?

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot - Rasmussen Reports™

nope i said a year ago the gop would fuck this up....i dont think it makes any difference anymore which party is doing what....cause they are both just fucking the citizen.

the incumbent has the advantage....

Short of some major scandal / october surprise, I don't see Barry restoring the Hopeandchange that got him elected last time...

Barry fucked up big time... The lunatic fringe who still think he's doing well won't be able to carry him....

So basically you're picking your candidate based on their ability to annoy your political enemies? Wow. That's really adult of you.

I barely know anything important about her. What I do know is trivial.
Palin helped her get elected.
The TP supports her.
She's got the conservative talk down.

But most importantly, I do know one more thing;

The howler monkeys hate her and that's all I need to know.

Bachmann's husband got $137,000 in Medicaid funds
Michelle Bachman Has Same Spirit As John Wayne Gacy!!!
Bachman: John Quincy Adams - Founding father at nine years old.
Bachmann admits John Wayne flub but insists John Quincy Adams was a Founding Father
Michele Bachmann; More Crazy, Every DAY!
Michelle Bachman: Turning up the Crazy
Bachmann Starts Campaign With Gaffe. Confuses John Wayne Gacy With John Wayne 'Duke'
GOP Staffer--Deficit Is Mostly GOP, Rep. Bachman Is High On Federal Spending!
Michelle Bachmann Hires Failed Ross Perot Campaign Manager Ed Rollins. 'Attacks Palin

Using the 'search' funtion, that's just page one and only thread with her name in the title.
:lol:

Whatever you howler monkeys do, don't pay any attention to the debt of UE.

Well, check her out here Project Vote Smart - Representative Michele Bachmann - Voting Record

So basically you're picking your candidate based on their ability to annoy your political enemies? Wow. That's really adult of you.

Thanks!! Actually this has worked for me for years and years.

It used to be; whoever the media loves the most, go with the other person. It's worked like a charm since the late 80's.

but please enlighten me as to the maturity level of people that nit pick a persons life apart, that they oppose, but demand that the same not be done to thiers?

Thanks!! Actually this has worked for me for years and years.

It used to be; whoever the media loves the most, go with the other person. It's worked like a charm since the late 80's.

but please enlighten me as to the maturity level of people that nit pick a persons life apart, that they oppose, but demand that the same not be done to thiers?

What they do in there personnel life means nothing to me, but there performance on the job means everything. "No Votes" mean allot to me. I take them to mean "absent". She at least has a record too run on and that gives her brownie points with me. All of her votes should be there, as well as those of all or most of the other candidates.

Forum List

Back