Bachmann versus Palin

Lefties ONLY care for a woman if she THINKS and acts the way they think she should.

To see my point, just read this and a Palin thread. Their TRUE colors shine bright.

and they crow how THEY CARE more for a Woman and their rights.

you betcha they do.:eusa_whistle:

That's it, when the going gets tough, hide behind your vagina.

Lefties ONLY care for a woman if she THINKS and acts the way they think she should.

To see my point, just read this and a Palin thread. Their TRUE colors shine bright.

How very misogynistic of you.

That's what you do too.....

if it comes down to those two as my only choices i will go to the town hall and change my registration to Independent as there will be nothing left of the GOP i once joined

Really? Who represents the "GOP you once joined?"
Reagan
Goldwater

Goldwater never won a Presidential election.

Be that as it may, both are dead.

Who represents the "GOP you once joined" who is still alive.

Goldwater i can respect. Reagan and Goldwater weren't the same kind of Republican.

Really? Who represents the "GOP you once joined?"
Reagan
Goldwater

Goldwater never won a Presidential election.

Be that as it may, both are dead.

Who represents the "GOP you once joined" who is still alive.
havent seen one yet
when i do, i'll let you know

but, if Palin(someone that quit when the going got tough and left the mess she created in place)
and Bachmann(someone that comes across to me as a total DITZ) are the BEST the GOP can offer, then the party is already history

Last edited:
I don't find anything edifying about hiding behind dead conservative icons that were just as reviled by people like the crone in their day, as anyone like Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin are now.

You whore out to people like the crone who claim the liked Goldwater and Reagan, but not anyone alive.

Forum List

Back