Bachmann versus Palin

Lefties ONLY care for a woman if she THINKS and acts the way they think she should.

To see my point, just read this and a Palin thread. Their TRUE colors shine bright.

and they crow how THEY CARE more for a Woman and their rights.

you betcha they do.:eusa_whistle:

That's not true Stephanie..

As a matter of fact, we respect your opinions as much as Palin or Bachmann

awww, you're just so cute.

apparently michelle bachmann has a yen to run for the presidency in 2012... that might put her in direct competition with palin

thoughts?

They are both common-sense women, independent, thoughtful, and intelligent.
Anything that could come out of a serious on-point/no distractions debate would only benefit both of them, IMO.

Question is...Would one of them 'blink', and go negative. Or would they simply make factual charges about the other, from their own perspective, and then answer to those charges respectively? You can bet the liberal media would spin ANYTHING as "negative campaigning", but, the liberal media is dying anyway, so....who cares.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow, this is all it takes to light the fuse on the tampons of you libs?

I am stunned at how nuts you guys have gone in the last 24 hours since even hearing a HINT of Bachmann running for president, I've run into, in person, so many moonbat libs who are FURIOUS about even the slightest THOUGHT it could be true.

I've witnessed and been dragged into 3 arguments in real life with this jolly bunch of hate filled rtards screaming how she was hitler in drag and how fuckedcheck.org has exposed her 'lies' when their fucked 'facts' are all but worthless drivel. And all their arguments, once exposed for the rank emotionalism they were resorted to personal attacks and them clinging to them like flat earthers.

Pathetic to be honest. I can't imagine any lib candidate that would spawn the same reaction.

So...after being repulsed by insults...you stoop to ...wait for it ...wait for it...insults.

GTFOYS

get the fuck over yourself

So...after being repulsed by insults...you stoop to ...wait for it ...wait for it...insults.

GTFOYS

get the fuck over yourself
When in Rome...

your type certainly hasn't earned respect for acting that way.

I am stunned at how nuts you guys have gone in the last 24 hours since even hearing a HINT of Bachmann running for president, I've run into, in person, so many moonbat libs who are FURIOUS about even the slightest THOUGHT it could be true.

I've witnessed and been dragged into 3 arguments in real life with this jolly bunch of hate filled rtards screaming how she was hitler in drag and how fuckedcheck.org has exposed her 'lies' when their fucked 'facts' are all but worthless drivel. And all their arguments, once exposed for the rank emotionalism they were resorted to personal attacks and them clinging to them like flat earthers.

Pathetic to be honest. I can't imagine any lib candidate that would spawn the same reaction.

Ah....

The tried and true "you liberals are obsessed with........" post.

No Palin/Bachman thread is complete without one or two.

Ah....

The tried and true "you liberals are obsessed with........" post.

No Palin/Bachman thread is complete without one or two.
Don't look in the mirror if you don't like what you see. Or change. Change is good. I HOPE you change.

It would behoove the left to concern themselves about the democrat candidate instead of venting their anger at republican women every day but what do you expect from people who think inane quotes from Springsteen and Letterman are profound?

What anger is that?

Jillian gave zero opinion even in the OP.

Don't look in the mirror if you don't like what you see. Or change. Change is good. I HOPE you change.

I have a more pragmatic suggestion for you.

Don't be surprised when people discuss politics on a political message board.

I know.

It's a shocking concept.
Discuss politics. Sure. Spout like blithering idiots in emotion based skreeds of 'unfairness' and 'equality'... can't hold a candle to your kind.

Last edited:

I know.

It's a shocking concept.
Discuss politics. Sure. Spout like blithering idiots in emotion based skreeds of 'unfairness' and 'equality'... can't hold a candle to your kind.

You mean:

Discuss politics. Sure. Just don't say the things I disagree with, or I will snivel like a little nancy-boy.

Don't act like you have some sort of moral high-ground on this matter.

You can piss and moan all you want. We are still going to mock Palin and Bachman.

Only ones I see snivvling are the libs freaking out and peeing their panties over the thought of Bachmann even coming near the presidency.

I know.

It's a shocking concept.

You mean:

Discuss politics. Sure. Just don't say the things I disagree with, or I will snivel like a little nancy-boy.

Don't act like you have some sort of moral high-ground on this matter.

You can piss and moan all you want. We are still going to mock Palin and Bachman.

first rule of palin-ists.. don't talk about palin.

you'd think she was fight club or something. :cuckoo:

Only ones I see snivvling are the libs freaking out and peeing their panties over the thought of Bachmann even coming near the presidency.

actually, no one's freaked out at all except for you and a couple of other palinistas who, for some reason i can't fathom, are terrified of discussing her at all.

it was a very simple thread. two women who share the same 'base' both aspire to run for the presidency. i didn't opine about either one and most of the posts actually talked about the political realities...

except for a couple of people who are so terrified of the mention of her who shall not be named that they have conniptions

if it comes down to those two as my only choices i will go to the town hall and change my registration to Independent as there will be nothing left of the GOP i once joined

974ed63b2d08d592358d56df5943e237.gif

Why do you consider Bachman crazy?

Becuase she is not afraid of the press?
Becuase she is outspoken and clear on her stance?
Becuase she answers questions regardless of how those that wish, will spin them?
Becuase she was able to break records and raise 11 million in no time?

Or becuase she is a conservative.

How about we start simple, with all the crazy shit that Bachman says:

The 10 Craziest Michele Bachmann Quotes: Pics, Videos, Links, News

However, I have to say (to answer the OP's question), if I had a gun to my head and had to chose Palin or Bachman, I think I'd go with Bachman.

Unlike Palin, she has a degree of experience. Furthermore, unlike Palin, she's never quit.

It is not difficult to come up with a top ten list of crazy things said by any public figure.
For you to make a judgement call on something like that is rediculous.
Biden has a top ten list that will far out do anything on Bachman.
Obama has some good ones and he is only 5 years in national public office.

Hell, just yesterday I said that congress is made up of 485 memebers when, in fact it is 535.

Gaffes are gaffes. Shit happens when you are constantly in the forefront.

Gaffes do not make someone crazy.

They're not gaffes with Bachmann.

The actions and defense of the lunacy proves they are not gaffes.

Forum List

Back