Bachmann versus Palin

:lol: You need to get over 2000 and 2004. ;) He has done allot of good throughout his life. If I were President I'd consider you Jillian for Attorney General and Nader for Secretary of the Interior. Don't fret GC you can play Chief of Staff. :lol:

you made a comment about him 'influencing the left'. when he was a consumer advocate, he did a lot of good. that's one thing. but it has nothing to do with him 'influencing' the left. that has nothing to do with not getting over 2000 and 2004. if that's the measure, is perot an 'influence' on the right? i just don't see him as being of particular import. each was a blip but not something of resonance.

Exactly. Perot, in his time did influence the Right. Even I voted for him the first time. It cost Bush his Re-election. How many people are still regularly using charts in political presentations? Glenn Beck even? :lol:

Nader, in his time, also had influence. He just hasn't quite realized his time is at least 25 years gone. ;)

apparently michelle bachmann has a yen to run for the presidency in 2012... that might put her in direct competition with palin

thoughts?
It's lookin' like Sister Sarah's gonna have to put a little effort into pullin'-outta-her-tailspin, presently!!!

"We do not yet know what prompted 22-year-old accused gunman Jared Loughner to allegedly shoot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) and others, including a child and federal judge who died from their wounds.

But critics of Sarah Palin have already drawn a link between the shooting and the fact that the former Alaska governor put Giffords on a "target list" of lawmakers Palin wanted to see unseated in the midterm elections."

apparently michelle bachmann has a yen to run for the presidency in 2012... that might put her in direct competition with palin

thoughts?
It's lookin' like Sister Sarah's gonna have to put a little effort into pullin'-outta-her-tailspin, presently!!!

"We do not yet know what prompted 22-year-old accused gunman Jared Loughner to allegedly shoot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) and others, including a child and federal judge who died from their wounds.

But critics of Sarah Palin have already drawn a link between the shooting and the fact that the former Alaska governor put Giffords on a "target list" of lawmakers Palin wanted to see unseated in the midterm elections."

i guess you also want to add the DailyKOS onto that for doing the very same thing
right?

Forum List

Back