Bachmann To MSNBC's Matthews: That Thrill Isn't Tingly Anymore

You people love to spin!!! No matter what he asked her, she repeated the same talking points. Like someone in a trance. They were all laughing at her.

I think that people have a lot of nerve talking about Pelosi or Boxer. The GOP has the weirdest women I've ever seen in my life. Bachmann, Palin, Angle, Whitman, O'Donnell. Please!!! Keep your own side of the street clean before you try to sweep elsewhere.

:lmao:

Whatever makes ya feel better..... You guys got your asses handed to you!

You know it's true. They are all nuts. And we didn't get our asses handed to us. Last time I checked, we still had the senate. Grow up, why don't you?? Gloating is for petulant children.

Yeah, I mean Democrats NEVER gloat to they?

finger.jpg

I mean Obama didn't tell Republicans that elections have consequences and "I won." He didn't tell Republicans to sit in the back of the bus. Noooooooooooooo he didn't do any of that.

And now liberals want to lecture to us about being gracious? Screw that crap!

It was a great step in the right direction and I intend to PARTY like it's 2012! :party:

You can just stew in your sour grapes all you want.

And hon you didn't win anything last night. Those Dems in the Senate are shaking in their boots, wondering if they are going to be able to keep their job in the next two years.

Don't expect them all to just locksetp vote with Obama. They know they are on borrowed time and they are going to more hestitant.

But you keep spinning how you want. It's makes for great entertainment.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rinata the retard, even the dem pundits know it was the worst ass whupping in 70 years.
Democrats better regroup quick or 12 will see the fall of the senate. Only a partisan HACK doesn't get "You spent like drunken sailors, so it's ok for us to spend exponentially more on liberal gift baskets". Sorry

Good Grief! Topspin has said something I agree with. :wtf:

Now I KNOW the country is changing! :D

You people love to spin!!! No matter what he asked her, she repeated the same talking points. Like someone in a trance. They were all laughing at her.

I think that people have a lot of nerve talking about Pelosi or Boxer. The GOP has the weirdest women I've ever seen in my life. Bachmann, Palin, Angle, Whitman, O'Donnell. Please!!! Keep your own side of the street clean before you try to sweep elsewhere.

MEMO: Angle, Whitman, O'Donnell are history. And Palin wasn't running.

First of all, Angle, Whitman, and O'Donnell were not history until YESTERDAY. And how can you say Palin isn't running?? Are you kidding?? She's been campaigning for prez since 2008!!!

And it scares the hell out of you, doesn't it? :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on conservatives, which of you wasn't laughing as Obertool and Mathews lost it right in front of the whole country. I can only watch those clowns for 10 minutes and I was lauging my ass off.

I was watching Fox News last night. I wish I HAD turned on MSNBC to see that.

But I did get to see Bob Beckel stomp off in a huff. THAT was entertaining all on it's own. :D

MEMO: Angle, Whitman, O'Donnell are history. And Palin wasn't running.

First of all, Angle, Whitman, and O'Donnell were not history until YESTERDAY. And how can you say Palin isn't running?? Are you kidding?? She's been campaigning for prez since 2008!!!

2012--End of an ERROR!

Sore loser Chris Mathews got bitch slapped last night!

He brought a mental knife to a mental gun fight and he came out on the losing end! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A combative Chris Matthews accuses Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) of being "hypnotized" and under a "trance."

Bachmann says we're out of this "nightmare" and "we're thrilled."

"I think people are thrilling tonight, I imagine that thrill is maybe not quite so tingly on your leg anymore, I'm not sure anymore," Rep. Bachmann told Matthews.

After the interview, a purple-faced Matthews said "I never used that word" and called Bachmann a moron.

Oh you didn't Chris? I guess sore losers lie as well!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc[/ame]

Yes, you did Chris! You said you had a thrill up your leg. And Michelle is the moron for mocking you on that one?

That thrill isn't so tingly now Chris. You tried to spar with someone sharper than you and all you can do is get purple faced and sputter for the rest of the night.

It's just starting my conservative brothas and sistas! The liberals are going to be just unhinged with vitriol the next two years.

I'm already seeing the spin that the Tea Party lost when the truth is we won!

It's a great day!

:dance::happy-1::mm::party::woohoo::2up:

Gloat much?

She answered every question the same and he asked her why, she again answered the same way. She really does act like she's in a talking point trance.

Sore loser Chris Mathews got bitch slapped last night!

He brought a mental knife to a mental gun fight and he came out on the losing end! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A combative Chris Matthews accuses Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) of being "hypnotized" and under a "trance."

Bachmann says we're out of this "nightmare" and "we're thrilled."

"I think people are thrilling tonight, I imagine that thrill is maybe not quite so tingly on your leg anymore, I'm not sure anymore," Rep. Bachmann told Matthews.

After the interview, a purple-faced Matthews said "I never used that word" and called Bachmann a moron.

Oh you didn't Chris? I guess sore losers lie as well!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc[/ame]

Yes, you did Chris! You said you had a thrill up your leg. And Michelle is the moron for mocking you on that one?

That thrill isn't so tingly now Chris. You tried to spar with someone sharper than you and all you can do is get purple faced and sputter for the rest of the night.

It's just starting my conservative brothas and sistas! The liberals are going to be just unhinged with vitriol the next two years.

I'm already seeing the spin that the Tea Party lost when the truth is we won!

It's a great day!

:dance::happy-1::mm::party::woohoo::2up:

Gloat much?

She answered every question the same and he asked her why, she again answered the same way. She really does act like she's in a talking point trance.

Which means she was answering the question, just not the way Dear Chris wanted to hear. He wanted to take her off message and Bachman didn't let him.

So, he got as petty as liberals are here. Like they didn't gloat after 2008.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back