bachmann shut down

Should stiflying the free speech of another be something that is celebrated?

OH! absolutely. Even more stiflying is the Supreme Court ruling that corporations are people. So, the ultra-wealthy and all corporations can now stifly working class citizens with mega amounts of money and lobbyists to do their bidding.
And the progression of busting unions in any manner further takes free speech away from the working class.
So, where free speech really matters, there will soon be only one voice. Koch brothers and their ilk.

It's called Capitalism and Free Speech....

And your whine about the Koch brothers is an attempt to conflate them with their "ilk" and there are no ilk since the Koch brothers are clear Republicans. It's the liberal media and outlets pretending they are not that's the media issue with 'ilk'.

Both sides can use corporate free speech. Your call of 'ilk' notwithstanding.

Oh, that's right, you want to stifle them. :razz:

Should stiflying the free speech of another be something that is celebrated?

OH! absolutely. Even more stiflying is the Supreme Court ruling that corporations are people. So, the ultra-wealthy and all corporations can now stifly working class citizens with mega amounts of money and lobbyists to do their bidding.
And the progression of busting unions in any manner further takes free speech away from the working class.
So, where free speech really matters, there will soon be only one voice. Koch brothers and their ilk.

It's called Capitalism and Free Speech....

And your whine about the Koch brothers is an attempt to conflate them with their "ilk" and there are no ilk since the Koch brothers are clear Republicans. It's the liberal media and outlets pretending they are not that's the media issue with 'ilk'.

Both sides can use corporate free speech. Your call of 'ilk' notwithstanding.

Oh, that's right, you want to stifle them. :razz:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3DppaXz4-o]King Crimson - Elephant Talk - YouTube[/ame]

still deflecting like a tea bagging pedophile

Typical liberal response. Resort to childish name calling when you got nothing else.

I might be wrong, but calling someone a loon is name calling.
Spoken like a true liberal loon.

It was a comparison not a personal attack.

IMO he did indeed speak like a true liberal loon.

But let's compare "liberal loon" to "tea bagging pedophile". I submit that my comparison was far more accurate than his/her comparison. But of course you being a liberal wouldn't concede that point.

rudeness is not illegal ..the right to free speech does not include a clause that states "the speaker must have silence" you also seem to forget that her rights end where other people's begin.

Which is precisely why if we want to have freedom of speech we need to have civility and be courteous. Because their rights, likewise, end where her's begin.

Of course, if you don't really care about freedom of speech, then you can be as rude as you'd like.
another bogus ASSumption. the British Parliament is the rudest governing body I've ever seen. doesn't seem to impair their freedom of speech

Oh, the Brits have free speech now?

Free speech is for me and not for thee.

:lol:

Didn't Tea Party members shout at other congressman during town hall meetings, to the point they couldn't speak?

These people didn't take away her free speech.

Actually, I think it was the other way around. Congressmen were trying to stop them from asking questions.

As people we can't all just agree on one thing, no matter what it is. There's an infinite amount of possibilities for every fucking situation and we're all going to have different opinions on it. We need a document that states what we all agree on if anything, I thought it was our Constitution but apparently some people say that's open to interpretation and shit. I have no idea what they're talking about either. :\

As people we can't all just agree on one thing, no matter what it is. There's an infinite amount of possibilities for every fucking situation and we're all going to have different opinions on it. We need a document that states what we all agree on if anything, I thought it was our Constitution but apparently some people say that's open to interpretation and shit. I have no idea what they're talking about either. :\

==========

There are some pretty wacked interpretations of the document. Seems some people want to reinterpret it in ways counter to settled law, cut entire amendments out or add amendments as political experiments.

Typical liberal response. Resort to childish name calling when you got nothing else.

I might be wrong, but calling someone a loon is name calling.
Spoken like a true liberal loon.

It was a comparison not a personal attack.

IMO he did indeed speak like a true liberal loon.

But let's compare "liberal loon" to "tea bagging pedophile". I submit that my comparison was far more accurate than his/her comparison. But of course you being a liberal wouldn't concede that point.
dodge1

Which is precisely why if we want to have freedom of speech we need to have civility and be courteous. Because their rights, likewise, end where her's begin.

Of course, if you don't really care about freedom of speech, then you can be as rude as you'd like.
another bogus ASSumption. the British Parliament is the rudest governing body I've ever seen. doesn't seem to impair their freedom of speech

Oh, the Brits have free speech now?
yes they do for better than 200 years.

Forum List

Back