Bachmann says Dems are trying to stop her from runing for president!

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Bachmann: Democrats are trying to ‘sabotage’ me because they’re afraid I’ll be the first woman president.

Also with women politicians, they want to make sure no women, no woman becomes president before a Democrat woman, and so they’re doing everything they can to, I think, sabotage women like Sarah Palin, perhaps women like myself, or similarly situated women, to make sure that we don’t have a prominent national voice.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/09/04/bachmann-president/

Hmmmmmm, what an interesting ticket that would be. Bachmann and Palin.

Last edited:
Bahmann may have a point. Perhaps we are judging her too hard? I honestly think she would do well running as a republican for president. In fact, I welcome it.

Bahmann may have a point. Perhaps we are judging her too hard? I honestly think she would do well running as a republican for president. In fact, I welcome it.

There are actual intelligent women available for the job on the right side of the aisle, none of them threw their hats in the ring to run with McCrashenplanes.

There are actual intelligent women available for the job on the right side of the aisle, none of them threw their hats in the ring to run with McCrashenplanes.

The republican party as a whole are much much smarter than you or I. That is why they chose Palin. :eusa_angel:

Bachmann: Democrats are trying to ‘sabotage’ me because they’re afraid I’ll be the first woman president.

Also with women politicians, they want to make sure no women, no woman becomes president before a Democrat woman, and so they’re doing everything they can to, I think, sabotage women like Sarah Palin, perhaps women like myself, or similarly situated women, to make sure that we don’t have a prominent national voice.

Think Progress » Bachmann: Democrats are trying to ‘sabotage’ me because they’re afraid I’ll be the first woman president.

:slap::rofl:

Think Progress » Bachmann: Democrats are trying to ‘sabotage’ me because they’re afraid I’ll be the first woman president.

The more I read about her...the more I think she should run.

I'd be the first one to throw my support to a Bachman/Palin ticket

Everybody!

bachmann2.jpg

Let's all slit our wrists in a show of support!

I can think of 304,059,723 other Americans that I would like to see President before Michelle Bachmann.

Forum List

Back