Bachmann Overtakes Romney in New Iowa Poll

I'm shocked, I tell you! Bachmann spends days and days campaigning in Iowa and Romney isn't doing much at all in Iowa right now and she has 25% and he has 21%.

*yawn*

Don't tell me you believe Romney's con? Have you heard the latest statements he's made about global warming and other things.

The man is NOT a conservative. Look at his policies when he was governor. He's NOT a conservative. We might as well nominate McCain again.

Get real!

2012 is coming! NOW WHO'S LAUGHING?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

David Axelrod.

That's what libs said in 1980.

You libs always say the same things every election. That "only a moderate" can beat your liberal.

You know you're scared to death a real conservative will be running, or you WOULDN'T BE BLEATING LIKE STUCK PIGS IN THIS THREAD.

If you weren't afraid, you would just ignore this.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am scared to death that Michelle will be nominated and lose 49 states.

ub1sx.gif

Cqv60.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w]YouTube - ‪Gnarls Barkley - Crazy‬‏[/ame]

Oh crap! Here I am having fun and I have to leave for a doctor's appointment.

Oh well, it's safe to come back now libs. You can spew all your crap telling yourselves Obama is going to win, despite 9.2 unemployment. :cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm shocked, I tell you! Bachmann spends days and days campaigning in Iowa and Romney isn't doing much at all in Iowa right now and she has 25% and he has 21%.

*yawn*

Don't tell me you believe Romney's con? Have you heard the latest statements he's made about global warming and other things.

The man is NOT a conservative. Look at his policies when he was governor. He's NOT a conservative. We might as well nominate McCain again.

Get real!
I'm not telling you anything except that this is boring and means nothing, at all, really. I certainly wouldn't get excited about it.

David Axelrod.

You libs always say the same things every election. That "only a moderate" can beat your liberal.

You know you're scared to death a real conservative will be running, or you WOULDN'T BE BLEATING LIKE STUCK PIGS IN THIS THREAD.

it could be worse, she could lose in 57 states and every newspaper and magazine would report it, giving sarah palin a lot to read, again. like every morning.

This is really not surprising. The GOP has a long history of loving idiots and RINOs--currently the two main contenders for the Republican candidate for Presidency.

Do Republicans actually like Conservatism? I don't think so.

David Axelrod.

She really might lose 57 states.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She really might lose 57 states.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ahahahahaahahah

Forum List

Back