Bachmann meets her match, humiliating!!!

A small boy with a soft voice goes up to Bachmann at a booksigning. Her seat was on a higher level than where the people were standing. So she leans forward over her signing table. And then leans forward some more. She encourages him to repeat what he said. She draws him close to her ear.

Then finally I guess she is able to make out what he is saying. She smiles and seems to think about it for a moment but what is there to say? The article says she "bolts back" but it didn't look like bolting to me.

She never lost her composure. Looks like the boy and mom were leaving and she said bye bye to them.

Thanks so much.

Now where are the Christmas kitties? Hello? Like your avatar sucks unless it has a kitty:eusa_angel: I love all of them that you put up.

I love you more than my luggage but get me a kitty for christmas will ya?

I've put up Ruby Starr in my avatar because I might have to put down my foundation bitch from my kennel, the one, the only Southern Lights Ruby Starr. My hearts breaking this year. I hope we make it thru this next vet visit and I can hold her for another Christmas.

Please put up a Christmas kitty.

your friend,
td

Horty gave me this avatar. ( :

I figured the kitties would make a return for the new year. :)

Just get those kitties back up for 2012 and I'm a happy camper. I want a burmese for 2012. Not that I don't love my rescues but I really miss Nitro. And I think we've narrowed it down to a bluetick or a black and tan for a pup. Damn I miss my dogs. Ruby's a doll but she is 11 after all. She can't keep up with me. Too funny.

Forum List

Back