Bachmann meets her match, humiliating!!!

No fan of Bachmann, but what did you expect her do to?

Argue with a shy child whose parent was using him to try to embarrass her?

I'm no fan of Bachmann, but I think it is shameful for a mother to use her child like that. If she opposed Bachmanns position on gays, she should have said something herself

okey dokey guys I'm in the land of wild turkeys run down my road and only one tv channel, can someone pulllllllease put up a transcript?

Thanking you in advance, td.

Are you serious that some parent did this? I'm trying to piece this together. Roseau, Badger, Greenbush I don't get nuttin up here

this just in Reagan has been elected

:D:thewave:

Come on people fill me in.

You can rest assured that the left will spend a good bit of time slamming Michelle somehow.
They just will not pass on an opportunity to ridicule her over this. :(

Are you serious that some parent did this? I'm trying to piece this together. Roseau, Badger, Greenbush I don't get nuttin up here

A small boy with a soft voice goes up to Bachmann at a booksigning. Her seat was on a higher level than where the people were standing. So she leans forward over her signing table. And then leans forward some more. She encourages him to repeat what he said. She draws him close to her ear.

Then finally I guess she is able to make out what he is saying. She smiles and seems to think about it for a moment but what is there to say? The article says she "bolts back" but it didn't look like bolting to me.

She never lost her composure. Looks like the boy and mom were leaving and she said bye bye to them.

You can rest assured that the left will spend a good bit of time slamming Michelle somehow.
They just will not pass on an opportunity to ridicule her over this. :(

She can hold her own.

I really like her. Now I don't know if she stands a chance in hell of getting to the top tier but I admire her. Good woman from all I can see about her. I'm proud that she's part of the pack.

I'll throw down in the new year and go for broke. I'm more interested in making sure we take over the Senate.

...& I think the setup was a cheap shot on the kids mothers part, especially for her son. I must say though that this was the 1st time I ever seen Bachmann without an answer. Generally Bachmann has an answer for everything even if her answer is wrong as she is so quick witted. This has to be the 1st time ever that Bachmann was at a loss of words & totally speechless.

A small boy with a soft voice goes up to Bachmann at a booksigning. Her seat was on a higher level than where the people were standing. So she leans forward over her signing table. And then leans forward some more. She encourages him to repeat what he said. She draws him close to her ear.

Then finally I guess she is able to make out what he is saying. She smiles and seems to think about it for a moment but what is there to say? The article says she "bolts back" but it didn't look like bolting to me.

She never lost her composure. Looks like the boy and mom were leaving and she said bye bye to them.

oh my I hope the mother didn't try to use the child as a pawn.

I go way back on being able to nail lib crazies. Battle between Gore and GW. Remember Winnifred and the Winnebago? hehehehe

Never will forget the night. Winnifred was brought on stage as having travelled cross country picking up beer cans. Health care was what drove her passion. I ran to email Tucker (Tucker Carlson for new kids) to check out how much gas money ol Winny used getting to Al Gore's stage. You can't make this up. She must have spent a fortune getting to his stage.

TC got to hammer them big time. Libs always lie. And you can always nail them.

Last edited:
Any "mom" that would use her kid like that, does need "fixing"

Thanks so much.

Now where are the Christmas kitties? Hello? Like your avatar sucks unless it has a kitty:eusa_angel: I love all of them that you put up.

I love you more than my luggage but get me a kitty for christmas will ya?

I've put up Ruby Starr in my avatar because I might have to put down my foundation bitch from my kennel, the one, the only Southern Lights Ruby Starr. My hearts breaking this year. I hope we make it thru this next vet visit and I can hold her for another Christmas.

Please put up a Christmas kitty.

your friend,
td

Thanks so much.

Now where are the Christmas kitties? Hello? Like your avatar sucks unless it has a kitty:eusa_angel: I love all of them that you put up.

I love you more than my luggage but get me a kitty for christmas will ya?

I've put up Ruby Starr in my avatar because I might have to put down my foundation bitch from my kennel, the one, the only Southern Lights Ruby Starr. My hearts breaking this year. I hope we make it thru this next vet visit and I can hold her for another Christmas.

Please put up a Christmas kitty.

your friend,
td

Horty gave me this avatar. ( :

I figured the kitties would make a return for the new year. :)

Forum List

Back