Bachmann Invokes 'Charge Of The Light Brigade'

Britain won the war.

I'm sure the Light Brigade appreciated that.
They did very much so, and in fact their charge helped to win it as it disrupted the Russian batteries and demoralized the defenders of Stabastopol.

The charge is now a staple in British lore of a few effecting the outcome of war through couragious scarifice.

What, exactly, are the Michelle Bachmanns of the world, and her followers, prepared to sacrifice?

You know.......Michelle Bachman is a very stupid woman.

She's calling people to show up for a SECOND TIME, apparently hoping for success by her "can you hear us now" call, but, she FIRST called her gathering together by asking if the light brigade was ready.

Incidentally, light brigade means firepower, but very little armor, which also means easily destroyed.

Apparently, she's not really fond of asking the military intelligent questions either.

They did very much so, and in fact their charge helped to win it as it disrupted the Russian batteries and demoralized the defenders of Stabastopol.

The charge is now a staple in British lore of a few effecting the outcome of war through couragious scarifice.

What, exactly, are the Michelle Bachmanns of the world, and her followers, prepared to sacrifice?

you.

I would have liked to have asked her at the time, so, while we're on the subject, where do you think Florence Nightingale would stand today on the healthcare bill?

Not their paychecks, I bet. :eusa_whistle:

Most Republicans are owned by the health care companies. They don't care about the US or the middle class. But Michelle? She may be crazy, she may be stupid, she may be whacko, but she marches to the beat of her own drum.

Not their paychecks, I bet. :eusa_whistle:

No... that would be the case for liberals not being generous with their own money for 'helping others', vilifying 'the rich' and proclaiming that they need to be forced to pay for the personal upkeep of others

:eusa_whistle:

Maybe in the next speech she can compare her supporters to the brave Brittish troops at Isandlwana. That would be fitting

Last edited:

Forum List

Back