Bachmann introduced bill to repeal ACA

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Wasting no time but wasting lots of TAXPAYER money.

Has she, or any of the other potters, offered to give up their own TAX PAID health insurance that they want to keep from us?

Nope.

So, they can't find time to even consider jobs, economic growth, jobs, infrastructure, JOBS, education, JOBS and they put off the fiscal cliff until midnight. Next, they'll try to hurt the country with their debt ceiling blackmail but still, not one bill about

JOBS.

As far as the R is concerned, if you ain't rich, you ain't shit.

This is what? the 33rd time they have introduced this bill? Even though they (SHOULD) know cannot pass. ACA is here to stay. Why don't these idiots know that?

Last edited:

Has she, or any of the other potters, offered to give up their own TAX PAID health insurance that they want to keep from us?

Nope.

So, they can't find time to even consider jobs, economic growth, jobs, infrastructure, JOBS, education, JOBS and they put off the fiscal cliff until midnight. Next, they'll try to hurt the country with their debt ceiling blackmail but still, not one bill about

JOBS.

This is what? the 33rd time they have introduced this bill? Even though they (SHOULD) know cannot pass. ACA is here to stay. Why don't these idiots know that?

Turn your rep back on.

Nope.

JOBS.

i think that's the 34th time the wingers tried to do that.

Last edited:

Nope.

JOBS.

Since when does the left care about wasting tax payer money?

This exercise in stupidity has cost the cost to tax payers $50MILLION DOLLARS.

That $50 million spent blowing hot air could have provided subsidies for about 4,500 families of four in the exchanges, or one year of foodstamps for 31,131 people.
How Americans Could Have Benefited From The $50 Million Republicans Spent Trying To Repeal Obamacare | ThinkProgress

Typical of the lying R to work SO hard to hurt Americans and to say they want to cut the deficit.

Whenever liberals start worrying about the cost of some government activity, you know they're full of shit. $50 million is less than 0.0005% of Obama's deficit.

Note that they immediately think of ways they could have spent the money rather than using it to pay down the debt.

That $50 million spent blowing hot air could have provided subsidies for about 4,500 families of four in the exchanges, or one year of foodstamps for 31,131 people.
How Americans Could Have Benefited From The $50 Million Republicans Spent Trying To Repeal Obamacare | ThinkProgress

Typical of the lying R to work SO hard to hurt Americans and to say they want to cut the deficit.
Yeah. Obama could have gone to Hawaii twice for that.

Whenever liberals start worrying about the cost of some government activity, you know they're full of shit. $50 million is less than 0.0005% of Obama's deficit.

Note that they immediately think of ways they could have spent the money rather than using it to pay down the debt.

And, THAT akes it okay to flush it down the crapper?

Its THAT attitude that has us living in the red.

As always, its okay with rw's if Rs throw away millions, billions, trillions. But, if a D throws away a quarter, you're hysterical.

Just the usual hypocrisy.

Not to mention that you keep voting for brain dead idiots like Bachmann.

Why doesn't the GObP find intelligent grownups? Because they're all Ds.

Last edited:

why does this not surprise me? I knew I was right in demanding that they at least pay for the electricity & security guard wages while they were holding their show-votes.

As always, its okay with rw's if Rs throw away millions, billions, trillions. But, if a D throws away a quarter, you're hysterical.

No. It's wrong for anyone to flush money. Demoncrap, reputz, whatever.

Nope.

JOBS.

i think if you check, that is something that is not limited to the left. but i will say that when the right spends 70 million to investigate bill clinton and millions trying to destroy the ACA which was a heritage foundation plan, and only 7 million to investigate 9/11, one really does have to question their priorities.

Nope.

JOBS.

Did you bitch about O's 7 million dollar taxpayer funded vacation to Hawaii? No you didn't, hack.

nonsense imbecile. its the trillions we are going to waste on commiecare that will hurt americans

Nope.

JOBS.

i think if you check, that is something that is not limited to the left. but i will say that when the right spends 70 million to investigate bill clinton and millions trying to destroy the ACA which was a heritage foundation plan, and only 7 million to investigate 9/11, one really does have to question their priorities.
The mandate may have been created by the heritage foundation. But obamacare was not.
If they didnt want 9/11 investigated, it's because they didnt want their incompetence on display.

The mandate may have been created by the heritage foundation. But obamacare was not.
If they didnt want 9/11 investigated, it's because they didnt want their incompetence on display.

obamacare is romneycare is the heritage foundation plan.

i agree re 9/11 but why make this hysterical fuss about benghazi if they couldn't be bothered investigating why thousands of people in my city died?

obamacare is romneycare is the heritage foundation plan.

i agree re 9/11 but why make this hysterical fuss about benghazi if they couldn't be bothered investigating why thousands of people in my city died?

Do you have a link to the heritage foundation saying among other things thatemployers would be required to provide health insurance?

As for bengzai, the leader of the free world apologizing for free speech looked ridiculous enough.... Then it turned out to be a ruse....
That's going to draw ire every time.

Michelle Bachmann is ... many things but not a patriot. I find it very hard to believe there is a Congressional District in our country which would reelect her to the H. of Rep. That she did win reelection is owing to how broken our political system has become. We need to find new ways to draw district boundaries.

I don't consider any attempt to obstruct Obama and the Dims "flushing money down the crapper." I consider it money well spent. Spending 900 billion on the porkulus bill was flushing money down the crapper.

Yeah, right. $900 billion dollar spending boondoggles had nothing to do with it.

No it isn't, turd. Bachmann is trying to put an end to throwing money away. That's why you're so irate.

Yeah, right. Nazi Pelosi, Harry Reid, Bawny Fwank, Shiela Jackson Lee, Joe Biden and Debbie Wasserman Shultz are all a bunch of rocket scientists.

Why doesn't the GObP find intelligent grownups? Because they're all Ds.[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

crybaby.jpg

Forum List

Back