Bachmann: God 'raised up' Trump to be GOP nominee

I see the left are again mocking the millions of Democrat Christians in their own party. Both Obama and Hillary pray to God, go ahead libs explain it.

Well, it's nice to finally hear a NaziCon admit that Hillary is a Christian. What about Obama...?

The topic is liberals mocking Christians including Hillary and Obama, oh I got you libs by the balls on this one.
Liberals are not mocking Christians. We're mocking idiots. I'm a Christian and I would never presume to speak for God, especially in the realm of politics.

Bachmann, however, plays the God card so often, we are convinced that she could proclaim a new Inquisition and some of the less intelligent followers would happily pick out a cauldron in which to fry their political opposition in.

Liberals mock belief in God, I remind liberals Obama prays to God and talks to God, he asks God to bless us, then liberals run for the hills that's how these threads go.

I see the left are again mocking the millions of Democrat Christians in their own party. Both Obama and Hillary pray to God, go ahead libs explain it.

Well, it's nice to finally hear a NaziCon admit that Hillary is a Christian. What about Obama...?

The topic is liberals mocking Christians including Hillary and Obama, oh I got you libs by the balls on this one.
Liberals are not mocking Christians. We're mocking idiots. I'm a Christian and I would never presume to speak for God, especially in the realm of politics.

Bachmann, however, plays the God card so often, we are convinced that she could proclaim a new Inquisition and some of the less intelligent followers would happily pick out a cauldron in which to fry their political opposition in.

Liberals mock God.

Link?

Monty Python once considered making a movie about Jesus. They rejected the idea because they couldn't find anything funny in Jesus. So instead they made a movie about some schlub that everyone thought was God.

That's the domain of this thread. Think about it.

Liberals mock God.

Link?

www.liberalslinkfetishmentalhealthcrisis.com

Liberals mock God, I remind liberals Obama prays to God and talks to God, he asks God to bless us, then liberals run for the hills that's how these threads go.
As I said before, I'm a Christian and a Liberal. My faith in God tells me that I should not presume to speak for the Almighty. And to speak for God in politics is tantamount to heresy.

That being said, there are plenty of folks who oppose my political ideology on the grounds it refutes God Himself. I cannot imagine the self confidence those folks must feel when they invoke the name of God in something as trivial as an election.

Petition the Lord for mercy, for forgiveness, for understanding and compassion. But never for cheap political points.

Liberals mock belief in God, I remind liberals Obama prays to God and talks to God, he asks God to bless us, then liberals run for the hills that's how these threads go.

Thank you for admitting that Obama is a Christian.

57c647101600002900bff8db.jpeg

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) says God ‘raised up’ Donald Trump to win the Republican presidential nomination.

“Maybe I’m wrong, I don’t know.”

It’s a question political pundits will be attempting to answer for generations: How did real estate magnate and reality TV star Donald Trump win the Republican presidential nomination?

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), a Trump advisor, claims to know the answer: God did it.

Bachmann told “The Brody File” of CBN News that “the most high God lifts up who He will and takes down who He will.”

She explained:

I actually supported Ted Cruz. I thought he was fabulous but I also see that at the end of the day God raised up, I believe, Donald Trump who was going to be the nominee in this election. I don’t think God sits things out. He’s a sovereign God. Donald Trump became our nominee.​

Bachmann also said Trump was the only candidate who could win the general election.

“Maybe I’m wrong, I don’t know,” she said. “But I do know that the Bible is true and that Daniel teaches the most high God, which is one of God’s names, is the one who lifts up who He will and takes down who He will.”

Michele Bachmann: God Picked Trump

Yes, Michele, you may be wrong. I don't know...

That's hilarious

If God picked Trump - he has an interesting sense of humor.

Who picked Hillary ?

Evidenty the DNC given the entire thing was rigged

Entire thing was rigged?

Looks like somebody is getting their November excuses ready

Dude, you can't possibly be this uninformed and fucking stupid. It's just not possible

^ gotta love the irony in this sentence. :laugh:

57c647101600002900bff8db.jpeg

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) says God ‘raised up’ Donald Trump to win the Republican presidential nomination.

“Maybe I’m wrong, I don’t know.”

It’s a question political pundits will be attempting to answer for generations: How did real estate magnate and reality TV star Donald Trump win the Republican presidential nomination?

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), a Trump advisor, claims to know the answer: God did it.

Bachmann told “The Brody File” of CBN News that “the most high God lifts up who He will and takes down who He will.”

She explained:

I actually supported Ted Cruz. I thought he was fabulous but I also see that at the end of the day God raised up, I believe, Donald Trump who was going to be the nominee in this election. I don’t think God sits things out. He’s a sovereign God. Donald Trump became our nominee.​

Bachmann also said Trump was the only candidate who could win the general election.

“Maybe I’m wrong, I don’t know,” she said. “But I do know that the Bible is true and that Daniel teaches the most high God, which is one of God’s names, is the one who lifts up who He will and takes down who He will.”

Michele Bachmann: God Picked Trump

Yes, Michele, you may be wrong. I don't know...

If GOD picked Dump, like this loon has suggested, I am left with only one question...

Why does GOD hate The United States?

And before the unhinged become even more so, I would ask the very same question if a Democrat made the same suggestion about Hilliary. Of course we know that wouldn't happen, Democrats don't believe in GOD...

Liberals mock God.

Link?

Monty Python once considered making a movie about Jesus. They rejected the idea because they couldn't find anything funny in Jesus. So instead they made a movie about some schlub that everyone thought was God.

monty wasnt funny

there are hilarious angles with jesus, starting with his sleek swimmer's bod

Liberals mock God.

Link?

monty wasnt funny

Course it was. Because the whole thing dispensed with Jesus, invented a new character, and put the focus on him (Brian), thus mocking the mob that follows him around. That was the whole point.

:wtf: --- ? Engrish?

So what's her excuse going to be when Trump loses?

God raised up Donald Trump to be the Republican presidential nominee, Michele Bachmann said in an interview with a Christian news channel released Tuesday.

“I don’t think God sits things out. He’s a sovereign God. Donald Trump became our nominee. I think it’s very likely that in the day that we live in, that Donald Trump is the only individual who could win in a general election of the 17 who ran,” the former Minnesota congresswoman told CBN News’ The Brody File.

Bachmann: God 'raised up' Trump to be GOP nominee

Besides, didn't Glenn Beck already say Cruz was God's anointed one? God must be really confused.
geraldine-1.jpg

Liberals mock God.

Link?

monty wasnt funny

Course it was. Because the whole thing dispensed with Jesus, invented a new character, and put the focus on him (Brian), thus mocking the mob that follows him around. That was the whole point.

:wtf: --- ? Engrish?
Life of Brian was hilarious, and in Okiehoma the Christians tried to get it banned...

Trump is a man close to God. Here he is with some vestal virgins and a high priest:

29cm2co.jpg

Here is one of Trump's temples to his god, built with the generous donations of the devoted flock who religiously attend these cathedrals:

20gdzx2.jpg

Here is one of the worshipers in Trump's temple, filling the collection plate with her Social Security money.

11jrjfp.jpg

But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents. Trump called His disciples to Him and said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more than all the others into the treasury."

Saint Donald with first wife:

2ymbllh.jpg

Saint Donald with second wife:

28jl2s.jpg

Saint Donald with third wife:

mb742x.jpg

Trump has had THREE wedding cakes, which makes him holier than gays. I can see why evangelicals would like him...

Saint Donald with first wife:

2ymbllh.jpg

Saint Donald with second wife:

28jl2s.jpg

Saint Donald with third wife:

mb742x.jpg

Trump has had THREE wedding cakes, which makes him holier than gays. I can see why evangelicals would like him...

And Don Orangecannoli said unto them, "Suffer the little children to come unto Me. Or at least the blonde chicklet ones from Eastern Europe, for lo I have an abundance of shekels."

Forum List

Back