Bachmann does it again..........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
You've really gotta wonder about Bachmann's staff, I mean........

Before making her pitch for the Republican presidential nomination in Spartanburg, S.C., on Tuesday Representative Michele Bachmann paused to show some respect.

“Let’s all say, ‘Happy Birthday’ to Elvis Presley today,” Mrs. Bachmann said, noting that his version of the song “Promised Land” had been part of her pre-speech soundtrack (and, as she said in June, his Christmas album is on her iPod).

“You can’t do better than Elvis Presley,” she added.

However, the crowds at Graceland were not carrying birthday candles at a midnight gathering, but white tapers: holding vigil on the 34th anniversary of the King of Rock and Roll’s death.

Bachmann's Elvis Tribute, Slightly Off - NYTimes.com

You'd think they'd check her facts better for her and not allow her to make such a gaffe.

Before making her pitch for the Republican presidential nomination in Spartanburg, S.C., on Tuesday Representative Michele Bachmann paused to show some respect.

“Let’s all say, ‘Happy Birthday’ to Elvis Presley today,” Mrs. Bachmann said, noting that his version of the song “Promised Land” had been part of her pre-speech soundtrack (and, as she said in June, his Christmas album is on her iPod).

However, the crowds at Graceland were not carrying birthday candles at a midnight gathering, but white tapers: holding vigil on the 34th anniversary of the King of Rock and Roll’s death.

You'd think they'd check her facts better for her and not allow her to make such a gaffe.

No worse than saying we have 57 states or telling a wheelchair bound man to stand up.

These are all just gaffes, mistakes, politicians all make them. Get over it, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean shit.......even I know when he was born and when he died. But then again, I was stationed in Memphis for 4 years and my ex wife was an Elvis freak.

Like I said, you'd think she'd check her facts a bit better, but I know that facts are toxic to teabaggers.

You'd think you would have checked to see if anyone had already posted this childish bullshit.

Perhaps she should go all Robo-Bama, read from the TelePrompTer and leave her gaffes to that of corpsemen and 58 states.

No worse than saying we have 57 states or telling a wheelchair bound man to stand up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4]Joe Biden Tells Chuck Graham to Stand Up - YouTube[/ame]

These are all just gaffes, mistakes, politicians all make them. Get over it, lol.

I mean shit.......even I know when he was born and when he died. But then again, I was stationed in Memphis for 4 years and my ex wife was an Elvis freak.

Like I said, you'd think she'd check her facts a bit better, but I know that facts are toxic to teabaggers.

Facts are toxic to the far left president and his normal democrat Vice President too.

Like Obama and Biden hasn't said something fucked up. Like the 57 states or calling the tea party terrorist. Damn.

I dont think biden actually said "the tea party are terrorists"

But if you have a video proving me wrong PLEASE show it to me as it will be very useful to me in future discussions with some of the more far out there posters.

Didn't we cover this useless piece, what, yesterday ?

Sober up bigot.

You are always a day late and a dollar short. Living in a FOG?

These leftist are attacking Bachmann because they went to take our
*freedom away, one big stinking police state
*They went to rise our fuel prices
-kill coal
-kill oil
-no drilling
-no nuclear
*They went to take our guns away
*They went two men to be able to fuck each other and to get married
*They went to CUT our military to the point that it can't hardly do anything anymore. Look at what they did to the UK or Canada.
*They went to allow sicko's back into society after they raped, murdered, instead of the death penalty. They'ed rather criminals walk free while dreaming of killing little babies.
*They went to spend trillions of dollar per year on green crap that is in support of a fraud and a lie.
*They went to allow the whole fucking world into our country illegally and won't deport them. Hell they fight for these pieces of shits rights and fight to keep them here.
*These people went to do business with Castro and Chavez as they're the same people.
*These people went to raise taxes on all people sky high. Because they know better then you.

They're attacking Bachmann because she disagree's with all that is above and wents America to remain a first world nation. They hate her because they went the opposite!

Last edited:

You are always a day late and a dollar short. Living in a FOG?

"I rise when the sun goes down, cover every game in town."

Deacon Blues, Steely Dan

I really dont think she will be the our choice to run against Obummer anyway. I believe it will be either Perry or if Paul Ryan or Chris Christy runs
But Obummer put 2008 in the wedding book of Prince william .. Kinda the same thing. Ya know .

Last edited:

So the fuck what.

At least she knows how many states there are, she knows that Austrians speak German, and knows how to pronounce Corpsmen.

You kind of blew your point all to hell.....didn't you????

Hey! they got big fucking oceans in Memphis. don'tyaknow? :lol:

Hey! they got big fucking oceans in Memphis. don'tyaknow? :lol:

Well....I heard they have whales there......but only on ladies night. (Sorry...Big Girls need love too)

Course GayBiker isn't into big ladies. He's into guys.

Big girls are made for comfort.....not speed.

Forum List

Back