Bachmann Calls For Health Care Protest Rally In DC Next Week

If they were really serious about this protest they would light themselves on fire ....

you should demonstrate how to do it, have someone post it on youtube so we can all have a good laugh.

Well chances are anybody going to that protest prolly doesn't have a clue how to make fire yet so you have a point, someone should demonstrate.

It's not that they don't have a clue, it's that their brains have not evolved to the point where they can carry out the act.

Bringing The Latest News From Washington To You! » Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) On The Health Care Takeover By Big Govt

Oh this shall be fun:

Bachmann: We Have to ‘Slit Our Wrists, Be Blood Brothers’ Against Health Care Reform « The Washington Independent

“This cannot pass. What we have to do today is make a covenant, to slit our wrists, be blood brothers on this thing. This will not pass. We will do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn’t pass.”

Have fun at your covenant everyone!

I wish I could be there, but what I did do, is put my two democratic senators phone numbers on speed dial on my cell phone. They will hear from me again and again and again and one of them is going to be booted out on their tush come Nov 2010. I just wish the other one was up for re-election, we have to wait to kick him outta there. They both will eventually be standing in the unemployment line along with millions of their constituents. We will give them the opportunity to experience the economy first hand, they will no longer be out of touch.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrhf_zgtmAg]YouTube - Buster Poindexter - Hot Hot Hot[/ame]

I wish I could be there, but what I did do, is put my two democratic senators phone numbers on speed dial on my cell phone. They will hear from me again and again and again and one of them is going to be booted out on their tush come Nov 2010. I just wish the other one was up for re-election, we have to wait to kick him outta there. They both will eventually be standing in the unemployment line along with millions of their constituents. We will give them the opportunity to experience the economy first hand, they will no longer be out of touch.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

So you're going to harass them? GENIUS PLAN! That way you can recruit the prisoners to your cause!

Bringing The Latest News From Washington To You! » Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) On The Health Care Takeover By Big Govt

Oh this shall be fun:

Bachmann: We Have to ‘Slit Our Wrists, Be Blood Brothers’ Against Health Care Reform « The Washington Independent

“This cannot pass. What we have to do today is make a covenant, to slit our wrists, be blood brothers on this thing. This will not pass. We will do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn’t pass.”

I'd be just as happy if she'd just have her vocal chords removed.

Oh this shall be fun:

I'd be just as happy if she'd just have her vocal chords removed.
Oh! Not me...I want her to shout from the rooftops.

The bigger the audience, the better. Hell, I'll even fund the absolute loudest national bullhorn she can find...I want everyone to hear her far and wide.

Please, keep talking Michelle! Bring it to an 11.
Top the charts Michelle -
with a bullet!

eusa_pray.gif

Forum List

Back